Chapter 94

Cade's P.O.V

   She crawled up under me in the bed. Her fingers gently lingered up and down my body. "Babe?" She whispered. "Yeah?"

   "I love you."

"I love you too Sidney."

    "Hav.." She hesitated for a moment before she continued. "Have you ever thought about more than us?"

   "Um, no? What do you mean?"

"A baby." Oh no, fucking Mason. "No, no. I fucking hate kids. Little bastards."

   "Cade."

"Sidney, I love you so much. A kid will come between us and we will fight, we will have no more freedom, and sex will decrease. I mean kids now seem like a good idea, but in the future it will fucking suck. Paying for college, a car, they will fucking drain you, and you have to worry about them. They might grow up hating you, no fuck no. No fucking kids." She rolled over.

  "I just asked, you could have just said no."

  "Sidney.. "

"No Cade, it's fine. You made your point."

  "Babe."

"Goodnight."

   "Stop."

  "Goodnight Cade."

     I lied on my back and stared at the ceiling. "Can we wait at least?"

   "It was just a thought. I didn't actually mean it has to be right now."

  She rolled back over to me. "I'm sorry I exploded."

  "It's fine, I wanted your thoughts."

"You have this week off right?"

    "Yeah, Thursday is Thanksgiving. What about you?"

  "Working tomorrow night and Tuesday morning. What are you doing for Thanksgiving?"

   "I don't know. Cade, I don't really have a family."

"What?"

   "It's just me and my Aunt, but she sent me away to college so she doesn't have to deal with me anymore."

  "That's probably not true."

     "It is. She was a complete bitch."

  "Well, do you want to spend Thanksgiving with my family?"

     "I thought they were mad at you?"

   "Mom called earlier and she said she wants us to come. Mason and Sierra are going."

     "Why were they mad at you again?"

  "Long story."

     "I have time." Really Sidney, you're going to make me tell this fucking story. "You won't get mad?"

  "No."

    "Mason had a sister and we were hooking up. I wasn't in my right mind, I was high all the time. When she had her baby, her parents found out we were doing shit and Mason beat my ass. They kicked me out and I lived with Mason for a while."

   "Is that why the room was boyish?" She laughed. "It sure was."

   "Do you remember the first time we had sex?"

"How could I forget?" I laughed and started again. "You smiled at me and I seen what you wanted. You slowly lowered your clothes off your body. I don't know what you were trying to prove." She giggled.