Chapter 47

"You and Mr. Tucker? That's a big deal!" Sidney gawked in the passenger seat. "Not really. I mean kinda."

   "And his Body! Oh my Gosh!"

  "Hey now." I joked and she smiled. "I wish I could find someone that would be great for me, ya know?"

   "You will one day." She smiled, "Soon, I hope."

  "You will. You can have Mr. Sneed."

   "No way! He's a dick!"

  "For real! A mega asshole!" We pulled into the science building parking lot and saw Mason's truck there, weird. I decided to walk in the sciencebuilding. Mason was talking to Mr. Sneed. "Hey Sierra!" Mason looked at me. I just turned around and walked out.

   Astronomy is okay. Professor Sneed isn't being a dick for once, which is fantastic. Whatever Mason told him must have worked.

  We walked through the front door and Mason grabbed my waist, I flinched, but the pain settled. "Me and you, date night." He smiled. I nodded and he hugged me, "Sidney put some clothes on. You're going on a date with us!" He yelled to her. He read my mind, I love this man. "I was going to the frat house tonight." She spoke. "Be careful." He eyed her.

                Mason's P.O.V

   What should I wear? Dates with Sierra always make me so damn nervous. Should I shave? Probably. No she loves the beard, I can't. Lets see, jeans and a white t-shir. Awesome, wait no, she's gonna look hot as hell. A gray button up, great. I pulled the jeans up my legs and tucked in my button up. Not bad baby, not bad. "Woah, babe!" I heard her voice behind me.

   Holy shit, she looks so damn good. She's wearing the dress I bought her. "You look.. wow." Was all I could say and she looked down at her feet. "Beautiful." I whispered and she lifted her head smiling.

    I love how she's sitting. Her feet propped on the dash and her head tucked on my side. "I'm going to have to fight a bunch of guys tonight, huh?"

   "I'm gonna have to get in a brawl with some girls too." I laughed. "What's your biggest fear?" She asked me out of no where? My biggest fear. I never really had one. I do now... I have a reason to fight for someone, "I don't have one." I spoke in a hushed tone, "Yours?"

   "You know my fears. My biggest would be, I don't know." She knows, she just doesn't want to say. "This dress is absolutly gorgeous Mason. I'm so happy you got it! Thank you."

   "You're welcome baby."

    "I want just chicken tenders and fries." She spoke to the waitress, who kept staring at me. "I told you I'm going to have to fight some girls." She smiled at me. She put her hand on the side of her belly and stared down. "It's hurting?" I asked her, "Yeah." She mumbled. "I'm gonna get you some medicine." She nodded and I walked outside.

   I pulled the Ibuprofen from the console and got two pills out. When I got back to the table, she was still in that position. "Here baby." I spoke softly. She held her hand out and there I seen my ring I gave her. "You haven't tooken it off?"

   "How could I? It's beautiful." I smiled and the waitress brought our food. "I'll refill your drink." She told me and left. My drink was more than a half full. Sierra is so hungry, she's tearing those fries up. She looks so cute when she crinkles her nose up. "Here you go." The waitress brought me out of my stare, as she handed me my glass, a peice of paper was on the side. I unfolded it and seen a number along with, 'Britt xoxo' Crazy bitches. I'm with someone and this homewrecker is trying to give me her number. I gave the paper to Sierra, "What's this?"