Chapter 8

"Does this look fine?" I asked Kourtney while brushing down the bottom of my dress. It was a knee-length dress. It was pink, with a droopy breast part. I wore my white flats with it. White compliments everything. "Yeah, it looks great!" Kourtney smiled at me. Todd walked in her room from the kitchen, "Woah there, someone's hot." He gawked at my reflection, Kourtney and I giggled. "Okay, Bye guys. Thanks Darlin'. I hugged them goodbye and walked back to my apartment.

  I grabbed my phone and purse. Mason had already opened the door, "You look absolutley gorgeous." I smiled at him, "You sure it's not too much?" He shook his head and grabbed my hand.

  The car ride was silent, until he spoke up, "My family will love you, don't be nervous." He rubbed my thigh causing my dress to slide up. I didn't mind though, I need as much of a distraction I can get before I get there. He looked down at me and bit his lip. It took me a minute to realize my breasts were almost falling out.

  I began fixing it when he shyly spoke, "Babe, leave it." He smiled at me. His hand rolled to my inner thigh, then traveling up to my panties. I watched his face motions. He took his hand off and adjusted his pants and went back to me. I laughed, "Don't give me that shit. I could just finger you right the fuck there. You're really turning me on." I smiled at him and took off my seatbelt. Then I slid my dress over my head.

  "God Damn" He mumbled under his breath. I slid closer to him. He looked down at me, then back at the road, "You're not helping this, you know?" He gestured to his pants. I leaned up and started kissing his neck. He moaned a little, but kept moving his neck so I could reach it.

  His hand slid down to my panties, and he traced the rim. Then, he slowly teased me. I leaned back and he pushed a finger inside me causing me to flinch. "Fuck, Sierra. Not even kidding. I'm about to pull over and fuck you."

  He stopped pleasuring me and looked in the rearveiw mirror. Then I heard the sirens. "Dammit." He spoke in an irritated tone. I quickly put my dress on adjusting it to normal and then I buckled my seatbelt and he pulled over. The cop car passed us... "What the fuck? I swear, when we get home. I will fuck the hell out of you." I laughed and playfully swatted at him.

  We pulled into the driveway. The house looked huge. He came around, opened my door, and helped me out. As I got out, he started to fix the back of my dress. "Ready?" He smiled at me and I nodded.

  We walked in and a pregnant woman came up and squeezed me, "Hi! I'm Sophie!" I smiled back, "I'm Sierra." He gestured for a man sitting down, "That's Cody, my husband. Excuse his laziness." I joined in on her laugh and Mason led me into the dining room. "Mom, Charles, this is Sierra." His mom and Charles, hugged me in sequence. "It's so nice to meet you!"

  I smiled and nodded at her, unsure of what to say.  "Where's Cade?" Mason asked his mom, "Work, he doesn't get off, till about an hour." He smiled at his mom and led me back to the living room. I took a seat next to Sophie and Mason sat next to me, leaning up on the arm.

  Sophie and I talked about many things while Cody and Mason had their own conversation. Instantly we were bestfriends. I felt her baby bump, and it scared me. They all laughed at me after I jumped back.

  The door took us out of our laughter and Mason jumped to his feet to hug the stranger, Mason looked at me and I stood up, "This is Cade, my brother." I gave him a shy smile and shook his hand, "I'm Sierra." He smiled at me.

  We sat at the dining table and we all told stories about our day. It was fun, they seemed to like me. Sophie wants me to go shopping with her one day, so we swapped phone numbers. There was something odd about Cade. The way he moved, the way he spoke, even the way he looked at you could send someone the wrong way.

  It started raining. I hugged everyone goodbye and started down the porch steps. I slid and if it wasn't for Mason catching me, I would have had a bruised tailbone.

  "Wanna go back to your house or mine? Mason smiled at me, "Which ever one is closer. He smiled, "My house then."

  We walked into the elevator, our clothes were soaked. He opened the door to his apartment, it was nice. Not bad for a man.
  "I can wash your clothes?" He handed me a white T-shirt and some boxers. I slid my dress off. "Turn around." His face expression changed to a questionable, "Sierra." He snickered at me and turned around.
  I unbuttoned my bra and pulled the shirt on, then I pulled my panties off and put on his boxers. "Okay, good." I said picking up my wet clothes. "Damn, I didn't realize how good you'd look in my clothes." His face turned red.

  I crawled into bed next to him. He began to rub my back down to me hip. "You know you startd something in the car."
  "I know." I giggled.
  "Are you teasing me?"
"Most likely."
    "Oh my Gosh! Sierra is teasing me!" He yelled in a weird voice and rolled over to me.
  He hesitated and then he whispered, "I want to feel you, Sierra." He nuzzeld his nose in my neck.
  I straddled his waist. I kissed down his chest and sucked under his belly button. I slowly slid off his boxers and watched him kick them off. He nodded at me giving me the 'go ahead'. I took him into my mouth. Turning my head and sucking. He moaned and pushed his hips towards, causing him to go deeper in. "Fuck, stop. I'm gonna come." He pushed my head onto him more.

  He pulled my boxers down. And stuck a finger in me. He started to kiss, my sensitive area. He inserted another finger causing me to moan. He hovered over me. "No, open your eyes." He instructed me. He stared in my eyes, picking up the pace. I began to whimper. He ripped the foil packet open and gazed at me as he put it on.

  He pushed himself into me, slowly. I inhaled and held my breath. He is so close to me, skin on skin. His scent, oh his glorious scent.
   His lips pressed against my neck nipping and sucking lightly.   He put his hands on the headboard and watched me, waiting on me to nod. I moved my hips to the beat of his. He bit his lip, and closed his eyes, moaning. I grabbed his waist, trying to hold onto him. I pulled him deeper and his eyes shot open, "Fuck." He mumbled under his breath. He picked up his pace, pushing harder and I held onto him the best I could. He shoved himself into me, "Ah!" I moaned and he stopped. "Are you okay?"
  "Keep going." I mumbled. He twisted his hips into me and he dropped his hands and layed them next to my head.
  He bent down and breathed into my mouth, trying to swallow my moans. I twined my fingers in his hair and felt his softness, the bounce in it.
  Pleasure built up in my groin and pushed my legs to him. His mouth fell open and he threw his head back.
  "Let it out." He muttered.
  I blanked. The world stopped spinning. "Fuck." He sighed and his body dropped into mine.

  We lay in silence, just listening to each other's breathing slow down.
    "I love you." He whispered.