Chapter 62

I lied under the covers and listened to the storm. Mason stroked my back and hasn't went to sleep, purposely for me. I'm still very upset. What if he leaves like that again? Him being gone, is just inevitable to me. I wiped my newly fallen tears and he squeezed me.

   "It's just a storm, it'll pass." He spoke tiredly.

   "That's not it."

  "Then what's wrong?"

    "You leaving is hurting me."

   "I'm not leaving. I've left too many times, and I always come back." He kissed my forehead and pulled me closer into him.

                 Mason's P.O.V

    The rain has calmed down and she's finally asleep now. I lay, still holding her. I am not letting go of her tender skin on mine. I hear her whimper and I look at her. She's thrashing a little in her sleep. I gently nudge her awake and she sits up and gasps. I jump up and hold her, "Hey, it's okay. Calm down. Want some water?" She nodded and I walked into the kitchen.

   I filled her some water and walked back to the bedroom, where she was fast asleep. She's so beautiful. I set the water on her night stand and got in bed with her. I cuddled her. I can feel her lips curling up and her toes tucking under her. She feels safe, happy, and complete.

    I woke up and looked over at her changing. "Damn." I mumbled and she jumped. I laughed when her ass jiggled. "What day is it?" She asked me. "Saturday, I think. Where are you going?" She pulled my shirt on, "No where. I just took a shower." She sat down and kissed my cheek. She stroked my hair and looked at me. "So handsome." She snickered. I pulled her into my lap and she squeezed my arms. I love it when she does that. I flexed and she laughed at me. I love her laugh. The way her smile ignites her whole face is just, wow.

   "What are you thinking about?" She mumbled and pulled the blankets over herself. "You."

   "For real."

"I'm serious. Everytime you have ever asked me that question. I'm thinking about you."

  "But I always ask that question."

    "And you're always on my mind." I guess I said something right because she turned around and kissed me, really passionatley actually. She ran her fingers through my hair and rested them on my back. I felt her hand slowly running down my back, and then back up. I love it, she's feeling me.

   I kissed her and leaned back to look at her. "I love you Mrs. Tucker." I smiled and her lips curled up, "I love you." She smiled and got ontop of my lap.

   Her hips moved into me, rocking slightly. It's turning me on, I could just come in my pants. Her pattern changed and I shifted uncomfortably. I need her. I need to feel her. I need to breathe in her breath. I need her to feel me. I just need her.

   I pulled my boxers down slightly and she pulled her shirt off. I looked at her panties. They look so good on her, I don't want to take them off. Finally I gave in and she smiled at me.

   I watched her sit down on me. As soon as she did she closed her eyes and bit her lip. She rocked slightly. She leaned back and held onto my legs, and rocked. I moved my hips upward and listened to her moan each time I did so. Her hips got harder and she went faster. I stared at the way she's enjoying it. How can you do something so dirty, and look innocent?

   She pulled her knees together and moaned. I stopped them with my hands and layed her down. I feel her filling around me. "Fuck." I grumbled and she squeezed my back.

  I pounded slowly. Her hands held my shoulders, holding me in place and my hips had her. They were slow, but they were amazing. Each time I went in, it seemed as if I felt every inch of her. I stared her in the eyes and she would close them in pleasure, then open them. I got harder. She kept her eyes shut alot. I grabbed her neck and squeezed lightly. "Look at me." I spoke. She struggled to open her eyes, but she finally did. I rammed harder and she still kept them open but yelping. I held onto her neck and she had my back.

   "Say my name." I demanded. She mumbled and so I yelled. "Say my name!"

   "Mason." She mumbled and I slammed into her, "Again."

   "Mason... Baby.." she moaned. Fuck. I stared at her. "Mason." She begged and I came. I thrusted more and soon she followed. I layed on top of her and her hands ran up and down my back sending chills down my spine.

   How can you love someone so much? It's Oblivion to me, but it's real.