Chapter 78

Mason's P.O.V

   I wiggled in my shoes to break the nerves. Cade was telling me some shit, but I'm not focused on his dumbass right now. How beautiful will she look? I'm a diamond in the rust, but she's a Goddess. Sidney and her mother sat down in the row and everyone stood up.

   There. Right there. White lace drifted off her skin. She picked out the dress because it's like the one I bought her. I love it, I love her. Her veil covered her face, which indeed pissed me off, but I see red lips curved up and that kills me. Her hair is curly and lying softly on her shoulders. It bounces a little when she walks. Her shiny, tan legs break through the bottom lace. She turns and kisses her dad. Her back was a low-hanging corset with lace. It showed most of her back, revealing her lower dimples.

   She walked up to the stand and I lifted her veil. Her lips were read, without lipstick, just gloss. Her hair was shiny and curled to perfection. She's perfect. Her rosy cheeks were indented and her smile hasn't faded. I took my thumb and wiped a tear that she just realeased and lowered my thumb to her chin. The lace hung on the ends of sher shoulders. I watched it curve down her arm and hang off her hands.

    It's hard to focus on what the preacher is saying when I am standing infront of an angel. "I do." I spoke confidently.

   "I do." Her sweet voice peirced me and my toes started tinlging. "Mason, please read your vows." The preacher told me. I let go of her hands which took every ounce of  energy in me. I retrieved a folded up piece of paper from my pocket and smiled nervously at her.

     I grunted and spoke, "It took me over a million times to find the right words to say to you. It occurred to me that there isn't any word that could come close to being good enough. You are the one thing that I look forward to waking up to. You are beyond beautiful. For the longest time I thought that I would never settle down or be in love. For the longest time I didn't believe in it, but then I seen you. Your brown hair draped your shoulders and you struggled to get the gas cap open on your truck. For some reason, I was drawn to you. All I do is think about you. You're everything to me and I love you. Sierra, I love you."

   She wiped the tear that was falling from her cheek and then she smiled at me.

   "Sierra, your vows." She turned to Sidney behind her and she handed her a peice of paper.

   "Mason, I just want to start out by saying, I love you. Love comes in many ways and it leaves just as easy. But we have endured so much and I think a love that lasts is one worth fighting for. You are an amazing person and I am more than happy to say you're mine. I can't thank you enough for coming into my life and bringing out the best in me. I love you, Mason." I wiped my face real quick, but she let her tears fall.

   "By the power invested in me and the state of Georgia, you are now husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." His words hit me. My wife. My girl. I smiled and leaned down to kiss her.

   Moist, red, plump lips gently touched mine. I moved my lips slowly, killing her. I smiled against her lips and leaned back. I felt her longing for, that wanted to keep me in.

   "Mrs. Tucker." I said firmly. And her smile got brighter. I didn't know it could get like that. I am in love with her. I love her. I love, my wife, Sierra Elizabeth Tucker.

    "Dance with me." She smiled and pulled me up. She walked me to the dance floor where they played our song. I held onto her waist, forever not wanting to let go. Her hands traveled along my arms, intensely killing me. Her eyes were sparkling and they couldn't be read. She's looking down at my feet and then back to my face, smiling.

   The song slowed down and I pulled her closer. I watched the lace from her dress fall around us as I took her in and spun her. She leaned her head back and laughed at my stupidity. I felt my cheeks heat up and she laughed even more.

   The song ended and her smile was gone now, but she was still happy. "Mason!" Charles called me over to him. Holy fuck it's been a while since I have talked to him. Sierra kissed my cheek and walked towards her family.

   "I'm very proud of you." My dad slung his arm around my  shoulders and squeezed me. "Yeah, Charles I'm sorry."

   "Sorry?"

"Yeah, I know you have had bigger plans for me and..." He interrupted me, "Bigger plans? You are a great teacher and you have an amazing wife. Supporting you and her, soon you will have a family. Mason, you did what I couldn't do. You have overcame drugs and helped your brother. I know we haven't ever had a great relationship but at the end of the day, you are my son and I love you. I will always be proud of you."

   "Thank you." I smiled at him and my eyes locked on Sierra who was playing with Kale. She's so good with kids. Look how happy Sophie is seeing her. Kale is extremely excited. Why doesn't she want them? My family really likes her, I should have brought her around more. Hell, I should have been around my own family more. "Are you thinking about kids?" My fathers voice pulled me from my thoughts.

   I nodded and he smiled at Sierra. "You'll be a great father. Hell you might be a better father than me."

  "You're a shitty dad." I stated.

    "I like how you called me dad."

  "Fuck you Charles." His smiled deepened and he nudged me once more and found his way to Sierra. He hugged her and pointed at me. What the fuck is he saying? Oh shit, she's coming.

   "Your dad told me." She smiled.

    "Fucking Charles." I huffed.

  "He said you said I was the best thing that has ever happened to you." Well damn Charles. "You are pretty great." You are pretty great? What the hell Mason say something better. She smiled at me and nodded. "You're not to bad yourself."