Chapter 89

Cade's P.O.V

"Look baby." I told her. She leaned over the console and looked out my window. "Woah." She whispered at the sight. "We're up really high!" She gasped and stared out my window. "We sure are. Wait till we get to the cabin. You are going to love it."

"Is it pretty?"

"Not as pretty as you." She blushed and leaned back into her seat.

I took the bags from the car and walked into the old cabin. It's nice and country.

I walked into our room and sat the bags down. Where is Sidney? She just took the key and ran off. "Sidney!"

"I'm outside!" She yelled. I followed her voice and found her staring at the overview of the mountains. "Beautiful?" I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Very." She spoke softly. The sun is starting to set now. An arrangement of pinks, oranges, and purples sit amongst the sky. The way those colors surrounds her body, revealing the texture of her skin, the shine in her hair, is just increasing her beauty. I can't get enough of her.

"How long are we going to be here?"

"About a week, or if you want to stay longer or shorter."

She turned to face me. Seductively, she shoved her hands under my abdomen in the slip of my pants. She moved them up to my shoulder and nipped at my neck.

"Mhm." I moaned in her hair. I took her hand and led her into the bedroom.

I pressed my lips to hers and sucked at her bottom lip. I pulled her shirt over her head and she moved her hands to my pants.

She retrieved to her knees and pulled out my length. I stepped out of my jeans and moved her hair to one side. Her mouth covered the tip. Her hand tighten and twist around me. I pulled my shirt off and she ran her free hand up my stomach.

I moved my hips into her and she sucked harder. "Sidney.." I moaned and she went back to that slow pace.

I pulled her up off her knees and layed her down on the bed. I snuck down to her jeans and unbuttoned them. She kicked them off and my eyes found their way to her lace underwear.

I licked her abdomen and trailed wet kisses down to her inner thigh. I grabbed a hold of her panties with my teeth and pulled them down her legs. I went back to my started position and licked. She moaned and stirred. Her hips bent up off the bed and then she leaned up. Her fingers found their way to my hair and she pulled.

"Cade..." She yelped and leaned back down. I waited a moment before she could feel again and I entered her.

I moved my hips slightly, showing her I can feel every bit of her. She leaned up and held onto my shoulders as I pounded her. I grabbed her hair and tugged her head down, taking in her chest. Her small body frame is stuck in my arms, and I am not letting go. "Mm, just like that." She moaned in my mouth. I slowed down my hip rotations and pushed in her. She squeezed my shoulders. I reared back and slammed into her once more.

She pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. I watched her hips and chest. She grabbed her hair to put it up and rode me. She let go of her hair and her hands slammed into my chest as she gained speed. Suprising her, I pushed up and her legs crashed into my side. "Fuck!" I yelled and she moaned in my ear. I feel her filling around me and that is almost enough.

"Caden." She mumbled. Caden? She has never called me by my full name during sex, she must be feeling something.

She rolled onto her belly and I held onto her. I dipped my hips in her and twisted. I'm doing what she likes. "Harder!" She screeched and I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled.

I pounded her. I'm doing my best not to cum until she does. "Fuck, baby." I gasped and she moved herself onto me more. She rolled her hips back onto me making me burst. She filled around me and yelped.

I lied on her and she ran her fingertips down my body. "I love you Sidney."

"I love you Caden."