Chapter 21

"So, Cade is out looking for a job." Mason stared at me, as I opened some boxes. "That's good. I'm happy you're doing this for him." He looked down and smiled, "We're doing this for him." He walked over to me, placed his hands on my waist, and eased his head onto my shoulder. "It's the weekend. What do you want to do?" He kissed my cheek and put his head back on my shoulder.

   "Tonight we could have a movie night. Tomorrow, I want you to meet my parents. Sunday, I'll let you pick."

   "Meet your parents." He stated. "Yeah, they'll love you." I re-assured him. He nodded, "How long is the drive?"

   "Two hours. I figured we could leave at eight, get there by ten. Hang out for a while, have brunch, and then be back here by, I don't know... Three maybe? At the latest?" He smiled and asked me, "Have you talked to Kourtney and Ashton lately?" Why would he ask me about them? Of course I have. "Yeah, we had lunch Thursday. I never can get ahold of Kourtney anymore. She's always with Todd and Ashton with Brody." I shrugged. Mason picked me up and set me on a box causing me to yelp, "How about we go see Sophie today and then a movie?"

   "Perfect." I smiled against his lips.

  He tucked a strand if my hair behind my ear and kissed my neck. "Are you on birthcontrol?" He asked me quietly... What? "Yeah? I get a shot every month." He smiled, "Good."

   He pulled my shirt over my head and sucked my shoulder lightly. "So is this why you asked?" He laughed into my shoulder and began un-buttoning my jeans.

   "How was work?" I asked him and he pulled my jeans down. "Even better now." He kissed my inner thigh. I unbuttoned his pants and he struggled to get them off. I laughed at him as he threw them across the room, clearly irritated. "We're not normal." He laughed against my neck. "What's normal?" I smiled at him.

   His jerked my panties off and inserted himself in me. I moaned softly into his hair. "You're my everything." He spoke quietly as he thrusted into me. The thrusts got harder and I only had his biceps to hold onto. "I love you." He moaned into my mouth. "I.. I love you." I studdered. "Fuck." I heard him mumble and he got faster, thrusts getting sloppier, causing me to being sent on the edge.

   I felt his head hit my shoulder and he huffed on my neck. He pulled up his boxers, helped me into my panties, and stood inbetween my legs as I sat on the box.

   "Woah, what did I walk into?" Cade laughed and Mason pushed his body into mine more, so Cade wouldn't see me. "Turn around." He instructed Cade and he did. Mason led me to the bedroom. I grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom.

   I dressed in jeans and a teal long sleeve. I dryed my hair and straightend it. I wore minimal make-up. I walked into the living room and saw him and Cade laughing.

   "Any news on the jobs?" Mason asked him. "Several."

   "Well, what are they?"

  "Grocery stores, waiting tables, um landscaping."

   "Which do you want?"

  "Any I can get really. I'm hoping to get the landscaping job, but it's almost winter, so I probably won't get it." Mason nodded at him, "Being a waitor, doesn't sound too bad."

   "I reckon, maybe I can earn money and go to college."

   "Maybe."

  "Are you guys ready?" I asked them. "I don't think mom and dad would want me there." Cade looked down at his hands.

   "I have to change." Mason smiled at me and walked to the bedroom.

   "Cade, everything is going to be alright, okay?" He shook his head, "After they kicked me out, I lost my job. I don't have a care, because I was saving up. They have my money. I had three-thousand dollars saved up."

   "Maybe Mason could talk to them?"

  "We'll see."

   "Ready?" Mason walked into the living room and grabbed his keys.

   "Yeah." I got up. "Bye Cade." He smiled at me.

   "So, could you talk to your parents about Cade's money?" He looked at me, then back at the road. "Why do they have his money?"

   "Because they kicked him out. He has no clothes, money, or a job." Mason nodded, "I can't do all this shit for him. He'll think we're friends." He smiled at me. "I'm sure he doesn't think that ya'll are best friends, yet." He laughed, "I'll talk to them."

   "I love you." He patted my knee, then put his hand back on the steering wheel. "I love you."