Chapter 79

Mason's P.O.V

She leaned up in the bed and smiled at me. "It's hotter here." She admitted and I laughed. She crawled off the bed and onto the balcony. She leaned onto the rail and I got up to stand next to her. I watched the ocean curve and crash into the sand below. "Better than Flordia?" I whispered while tucking my hand in her shorts. "Not quite." She snickered and kissed my cheek. She was right. This isn't better than from where I proposed. She is always going to have that memory tucked into her head and I will always have her tucked in my arms.

"Are you hungry?" She asked me and my arms loosened around her waist. "Good thing I rented a car, huh?" She smiled at me and slipped on her shoes. "I want some island food."

"Island food?"

"Yeah, like fruit and stuff."

"I don't think that's island food."

"We're on an island and going to eat food. Island food." She confirmed.

It's so hard to drive when she is distracting me. The wind is blowing all through her hair and she is smiling like crazy. I look at the road, but then my eyes find my way back to her. I need to look away before we wreck, but it's so damn hard. I finally manage after a while and get a chance to examine my sights.

"Good?" I asked her and she nodded at her plate. She smiled and took a mouthful and looked at me. After she swallowed she nodded towards my food, "Are you going to eat?" I nodded and picked up my fork, then watched her travel down to her plate.

"That was so good. Thank you so much Baby." She smiled and walked into the bathroom. I'm so glad I took her here. She loves it. I hear the shower turn on so I decide to change into my pajamas. I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it onto the bed. I slid my pants down my legs and worked my socks off.

She opened the door and smiled shyly. Her towel doesn't cover her backside all the way and it barely hits her thighs. She knows what she's doing. She is killing me right now. I sat up on the bed and I watched her walk over to me.

She straddled my waist and unwrapped her towel, revealing her skin. She smiled and her hand traveled to her bun, releasing it. I watched her hair fall down to her shoulders and then my eyes traveled down to her body. Her plump lips hit my shoulder and I ceased. Everything she is doing right now is so right and couldn't be better. It's so much more passionate now that I know I actually have her. That she is actually my wife.

Her lips stopped moving and she leaned back to look at me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, this is just so much more special. I wish you knew how much I love you Sierra."

"Show me." She stated. Instantly I pushed my lips to hers. I took my free hand and locked it in on her jaw. Her tounge moving gracefully in my mouth and not loosing its rhythm. She is shaking her hips. She's rolling them onto me and attacking me with lust. No matter how hard I try, I can't get enough of my fix on her.

I rolled my hands down her naked body and I felt her tremble. She is the exact same way I am right now. She's valuing this moment just as I am vauling her. Her legs turned loose around me and her hand tucked in my boxers.

She sat on my waist and rolled her hips. Her head leaned back and she clenched her mouth shut. My hand sat on her waist and then her hand found its way to mine. She held onto my hand and I balanced her with my other. She leaned into my shoulder and whimpered. I slid my arms under her legs and picked her up. She held onto my shoulders and I layed her down on the bed.

She bent her knees up and looked at me, pleading. Then in that moment, that touch of her. I lost myself. I lost myself in her bronze skin. I lost myself in the locks of her hair and her faint moans. I lost myself in her completely. I can only feel her touch, I can't feel the bed anymore. I just had to let go.

She shut her eyes and her knees locked into my legs. I leaned into her neck and I kissed it, increasing her moans. "I love you, Mason Tucker." She spoke softly. Her hands tightened around my arms and I let go. I let out faint moans and landed onto her. Her fingers gracefully danced on my back and traveled to my hair, twisting and circling.

"You have me." She confirmed. "I love you." I completed.