Chapter 5

The car ride home was silent. The only things that were spoken were directions and he just nodded.
  He went crazy. I have no idea why. I felt bad for him. Maybe he has an issue. I don't know. I stared at the blood on his hands and cheeks. I looked at the radio, it was 9:46.

"I got the job." I spoke softly.

His mood changed to now... Releived? "Did you? That's awesome! Im happy for you." He squeezed my knee and put his hand back on the wheel. "These apartments here, Whisperin' Oaks." He turned in and parked. I reached for the handle then I felt his hand on my knee, I turned to look at him. His Green eyes shown guilt. They were inviting me to him. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I just lost it, I'm sorry." He looked worried, scared even. "Why?"

"There was a man talking about you and where I'm from we don't tolerate that."
   If someone was talking about me, why didn't he just shrug them off? I smiled at him and thanked him, tracing my fingers over his busted up hand. "Well, goodnight." He smiled shyly and I let his hand go.

"You can come up." He looked at me, "I mean you should probably clean that." I nodded to his hand and he smiled lightly, "You think?"
  "Come on."

We got to my apartment and he smiled when he walked in, "Nice place." I smiled shyly.
I led him to the bathroom and while he sat on the toliet I kneeled in front of him, holding the wet rag. He put his hands out and I gently wiped them. I knew each time I did it, it hurt him. But, he never flinched. I guess he was too much in for pride to show his feelings.
I wrapped up his right hand, that one was cut up pretty bad.

I stood up and began wiping gently across his cheek. He stared at me intently and I slowly dragged the rag to his chin. I stared at his bottom lip and watched it quiver.
  I felt mine tremble and butterflies swarmed my belly. Slowly, he leaned up a swipped his tounge across my bottom lip.

I hesitated, but then for a moment I felt passion and fire burning deep down inside me, something I never felt before and I liked it. I like feeling wanted, wanted by him.
My actions took the best of me and I was swoon into his lap, rocking slightly. I felt him against me.

His strong hands wrapped around my waist pushing his fingertips in my skin. I layed my hands on his biceps and glided my hands up and down his arm.

              Mason's P.O.V

Holy Shit, is this happening? Are we about to fuck in the bathroom? Something about the way her soft moans fill my mouth, I die inside. The way her hands are sliding up and down my arms and shoulders makes me just want to flip her over and take her. Right here, right now.

Her hip motions have slowed down and she's breathing slowly. "I'm sorry." She spoke softly. I shook my head and tucked her hair behind her ear. "No, don't apologize,
  I.. I don't want it to end. Can I take you out tomorrow?" She looked up at me batting those eyelashes. She was a second away from sending me over the edge.

"Mason...Er Mr. Tucker. I don't think students should have relationships with their professors." She frowned as that sentence poured out of her mouth.
  "I'm not a real teacher yet, Sierra."
She lightened and slowly slid off my lap, "Aren't you a little young to be a professor, by the way?"
  "Well, I'm not training to be a professor. I'm trying to become a teacher. You see, our professor splits us up and sends us to different schools and enrolls us in student teacher programs, but he said I show promise and decided that I should teach higher curriculum to more advanced students. I go to class here on this campus, so technically I'm a student."
  She kissed my check, "Tomorrow."

  I smiled at her. Tomorrow I have a date with this beautiful girl. I know I shouldn't bring her into my fucked up life, but I can't stay away from her. There is something in her, that is just, drawing me in.