Chapter 75

Sidney's P.O.V

   I hate it when Cade works late. There's nothing to do and I am by myself. I need to go out. The frat house is having a party and I haven't seen Ashton in a while. I shot Ashton a text and began getting ready. I straightend my hair and pulled tight jeans up my legs and a cute shirt over my head. I applied make-up and slipped on some flats.

   I stood awkwardly in the house. I can't find Ashton and the music is giving me a headache. Why did they have a neon theme? That just makes it worse. Maybe there is some asprin in the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and opened the cabinets in search of asprin. I huffed when I couldn't find any and a girl next to me laughed. "Headache?" She questioned and I dreadfully nodded. "Here." She pulled a little white pill from her purse and handed it to me. "Thanks." I smiled at her. "Don't have too much fun." She snickered and walked away.

   Lights flashed around me and bodies moved in motions around me. I'm sweating profusely and dancing like crazy. What is that right there? Oh, it's a person. They are some tricky bastards. "Sidney!" Someone yelled and I snapped my head up. "Timmy! I love you so much." I squeezed him in for a hug. "What's gotten into you?"

   "I'm just having a great time." I laughed and he stared at me. "Did anyone give you anything?"

  "I had a headache earlier, but it's gone now and I feel amazing! Will you dance with me? I'm getting married and oh my gosh look at my ring." I stared at my hand and Timmy. He looked at me and laugh. "Ecstasy really suits you Sid." He smiled. "I'm on what?" I yelled and ran to the closest room possible. Why am I on ecstacy? Who gave it to me? Cade is going to flip! Cade, I have to call him. I love him so much. I think I'm dying, this light is so bright.

   I scrambled for my phone. I dialed Cade's number. "Hey babygirl, I'll be home in an hour."

   "I think I'm dying." I mumbled into the phone. "What?"

   "I took ecstasy and everything is going really fast. I'm gonna die Cade, I'm going to die."

   "Wait, what? Sidney, where are you? Calm down okay baby?"

  "Don't be mad at me." I stuttered into the phone. "Where are you?"

   "I'm at the frat house."

  "Stay there. I'm coming to get you."

    What is this soft shit? Are those shoes? I hear people, are they coming to get me? I pulled fabric over my head and I waited. I waited. I waited. I waited...

    Something slammed into me. "Sidney! I'm so sorry babe. Come here." He scooped me up and Mason was holding the door open. Was I in a closet? "Hi Mason!" I smiled and he followed us out. I just want to dance.

    He layed me down in bed and held a wet dishtowel on my forehead. "Why the fuck did you take Ecstacy? Are you that fucking dumb?"

   "I didn't know it was Ecstacy."

      "Bull fucking shit. You don't just see a pill and take it Sidney."

  "I had a headache and.."

    "And what? You thought ecstacy would make it go away?"

  "No asshole, this girl said she had ibuprofen and gave it to me."

    "You took a random pill from someone?"

"I thought it was.."

    "You are so fucking stupid. Why the hell would you do that? Why the fuck would you go in the first place? Sierra was worried sick about you, she's in the living room. Mason is calming her down. I mean seriously? Sidney, I am extremely pissed off!" I began to speak but he stopped me, "But I am glad you're okay." He kissed my forehead and smiled lightly at me. "It would kill me if something happened to you baby."

   He stroked my hair and exited the room. He's not mad? No, he is pissed, but he's happy that I am safe. I don't understand this man.

An Imperfect FairytaleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara