Chapter 38

I am still really pissed about the script. I am also still mad about some of the things he said. I love him and I don't want him gone anytime soon. "What do you want for breakfast?" He stood at the bottom of the bed with no shirt on. His beard looks so good on him. "What? I know I need to shave it, stop staring." He caught me. "No!" I yelled and a puzzled look crossed his face. "It looks so good on you."

   "Does it turn you on?" He smirked and leaned over the bed. "Maybe."

   "Will it make you shout my name?"

   "Probably." He laughed and jumped on me. I yelped. He kissed my face everywhere and his beard rubbed my face. "Stop!" I giggled and he looked at me. He kissed my lips and spoke softly, "Breakfast?"

  "Are you cooking?"

     "No, the people at the restaurant are though." I smiled and he pulled me up. "I'm going to find some clothes." He nodded at me and kissed my forehead.

    "I want two waffles and some bacon." Mason told the young boy waiting us. "I think I'll have bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns." Mason looked at me, and then the kid, "And toast for her." He smiled at me and I smiled back, "Can't forget about that toast." He laughed, "It's the best."

   "Can I take you out tonight?"

  "What?"

   "I want to take you on a date tonight." He charmingly smiled at me. "I would love that." His looks changed and he glanced at me, "Were you a virgin?" What?

   "Before you?" I asked and he stared at me. "Yes, I was." He smiled, "I figured."

    "You figured?"

   "Yeah, you're still not use to me looking at your body, and I think it's perfect. Like, you don't have to hide it from me baby."

   "I'm not. I just, I feel weird you know?"

   "Should I walk around with my dick everywhere then?" I laughed. "No." A group of highschoolers walked in and sat behind us. "Can we fuck tonight?" He whispered. "What?"

   "Come on, I'm sexually frustrated." I laughed at him and the boy brought our food. "Damn, are you gonna eat all that?" Mason asked me. "Um, probably? I'm hungry as heck. I haven't ate since." He looked at me, "Since when?"

   "Last week. I ate a few snacks, but..."

   "What the fuck? We're not leaving till you finish that."

   "I won't be able to finish dinner then."

   "You better figure it out." I laughed at his cuteness, at his simple statment. I love times like these with him. No fighting, no hurt, we're happy. Simply us, and we're happy.

  The highschool boy sitting behind me somehow managed to ram his self into my seat. "Hey you little fucker!" Mason yelled and I turned around. "What the fuck crawled up your asshole?" The boy said to Mason. "You just hit her fucking chair and you're not even going to apologize." Another highschooler spoke, "Who gives a fuck. He's a grown ass man." I laughed. "No, little bitch. A grown ass man would have some respect." With that, they stopped laughing and talked amongst themselves.

   I sat in the car and Mason stared at me. "What?"

   "You're beautiful." Then he glanced at my belly and back up to me. "What are you thinking about?" I asked him. "Nothing really." He lied. "What's wrong?" He shook his head. "Mason, tell me."

   "Are you pregnant?" Wait, what the hell? His eyes narrowed at me and he looked at the road. "Seriously?"

   "What? I mean we have had unprotected sex."

   "No, I'm not pregnant. I don't have periods, I'm on birth control." He looked at the road, "Sorry, I was just thinking." I looked out the window. What if I am? I have been sick lately. What if he never wants kids. Am I too fat or something? I wiped a tear from my face and he put his hand on my knee. "I'm sorry, I just don't want a kid yet. I mean your still in college, and I have a future. I didn't mean it like that."

   "Do I look pregnant? Am I fat?"

  "No, you have just been sick lately and I didn't..." Before I could think straight my voice blurted, "I could be pregnant, Mason." He squeezed my knee with his hand and then he stared at the road.