Chapter 11

Mason's P.O.V

"Tucker, Mason?" The nurse stated and I walked over to her. "She is alright. She is has some alcohol poisoning, but other than that she's going to be fine. We will need her to stay here for a couple of days." I nodded at the nurse, "Can I see her?" She smiled at me and led me to her room.

   There she was. The most beautiful thing I have ever seen in the world lying there, asleep. How does she always look so peaceful? I sat down to the chair next to her and ran my fingers through her hair. She mumbled. Slowly, she opened her eyes and looked at me. "Hey." I kissed her forehead, "Hey."

   "I'm sorry." I shook my head, "Don't be."

   "No, I should be. This is absolutley unacceptable. I shouldn't have drank that much. I shouldn't even have gone. I shouldn't have let that guy dance on me. "

   "Stop, just don't worry about it. It's done. I love you and you're okay."

   She leaned up to kiss me. "Is that an IV?" She said staring at her arm. "Oh my!" She gasped. She started freaking out. "Hey, babe. It's okay." She stared at me then closed her eyes and shivered. I pulled the blankets on top if her and tucked her in. "The doctor said you have to stay till tuesday." She sighed. "I'll call off work and stay." She snapped her head to look at me, "There is no way in heck that's happening. You are not loosing your job over me. Period." Before I could question, she gazed at me to silence me.

   "Scoot over. That chair is uncomfortable." She did just that and cuddled to me.

                 Sierra's P.O.V

   I woke up to an empty room. I looked over and seen my phone, purse, and keys on the stand. I thought my truck was at the frat house? I picked up my phone. Over twenty missed calls from Mason, twelve from Kourtney and a text from my mother.

   *Hey, I hope you're having fun. I love you.*

   I texted her back telling her how much I love her. I heard a slight knock and the door open. "Hey!" Sophie said while squeezing me in a hug. "Hey, what are you doing here?"

   "I had an ultrasound and I heard you got too hammered, so I came to see how your doing." I got excited, "What'd they say?"

   "Well... I'm having a baby boy!"

   "Ahhh! I can't wait! How awesome!" She smiled, "I know. Cody can't wait either. Mason was just feeling my baby bump a while ago." I looked at her, "He's here?"

  "Well yeah. He just got off work, so he came." I smiled at her as she kissed my cheek, squeezed me again, and bidded her goodbye.

  "Hey babe!" Mason walked in and gave me a kiss. "How are you feeling?" I smiled at him, "Been better. How was work?"

   "Great, now that I seen you."

   "Sophie's having a boy." His eyes went wild and he smiled, "I know."

***
   "Okay, I'm going to take the IV out." The nurse looked at me.

   Mason grabbed my other hand. "No, don't. It's fine where it's at." She looked at me and laughed.

"It will hurt for a couple of seconds. Close your eyes." I closed my eyes. "I'm going to count to three. One.....Two." I felt a sharp pain, "What happend to three?" She and Mason laughed.

   I walked to pick up my purse. "Here I got it." He picked up my purse and we checked out of the hospital.

   "How's my truck?" He laughed, "I don't know. I haven't checked on it since Sunday night." I smiled at him. "Can we get something good to eat? I am tired of hospital food."

   We pulled into 'Western Bar and Grill', walked inside, and took our seats. "Water and Coke, please." Mason told the server. "I brought your school work home."

   "Wonderful." I sarcastically told him. "Oh my Gosh. I completley forgot I have work!"

   "I already took care of it. Judd said you can work Tuesday and Thursday for now on." I glared at him, "You rearranged my work schedule?"

   "Yeah, you work too much." I took a bite of my salad. "That's not your decision."

   "Okay, sorry I try and do something nice for you and have you get mad." Really? Is he serious? "Nice for me? I'm not mad that you did this. I'm mad because you didn't ask me."

   "I'm not starting a fight. You should thank me." Wow, okay.

    "Thanks for the ride home." I said while picking up my purse and work. "I can help you with those?" He said nodding at my work.

   "I can't get this right." I planted my palm to my forhead, staring down at the book. "Look." Mason said pointing at the problem, "You have to scan it and see what process you can do." I watched him as he set up the problem, "There are three steps.." I zoned out and watched his stomach muscles tighten as he spoke. "Sierra?" I looked up at him and he stared into my eyes. Then he pushed his lips to mine. I am so glad we studied in my bed. He pushed me on the comforter and lifted my shirt off.

    The next thing I knew, he was thrusting me into the headboard. "Hand me a pillow." I quietly spoke. He stopped and searched for a pillow and put it behind my head. He picked up his pace. He burried his head into my hair and moaned. "Fuck Sierra, I love you so damn much."
  My eyes shut and my stomach muscles tightened. He breathed in my hair and groaned. I filled around him and he smiled as he came.