Chapter 42

Keep calm. Breathe Sierra, breathe. I looked at Ashton who was staring at them. Mason hasn't noticed me because it was dark. I don't know whether to sit down or leave. "Brody, this is Sierra. Sierra this is Brody." Mason's head shot up at me. I hugged Brody, "So you're the one who stole my man." I joked with him. "I guess so." 

   "Who's your friend Sara?" Ashton asked her, "Oh, what's your name?" She looked at him. "Mason." He looked at me. Why was she sitting on his lap? Better yet, why is he letting her?"

   "It's really cold. Do you want to go inside?" Ashton asked Brody and I, I nodded.

   "What a fucking dick!" Ashton yelled. I sat on his bed and I held my tears back. "Wait, so he is your man?" Brody questioned for the fiftieth time. "Yes, babe." Ashton looked at him. "Guys, I think... I think I'm gonna go."

   "No don't. He wants to be all over her, you find you a guy." Not a bad Idea.. "Who?"

  "Timmy."

     "No way, He is like his good friend."

   "Exactly." Ashton smiled and Brody made an evil look. I don't trust this guy. "I'm one-hundred percent sure that he was drunk. I mean he almost fell into the fire." Ashton spoke. "Why would he be drunk?"

   "I don't know. Are ya'll fighting?"

   "No, now we are."

  "She probably sat on his lap, because there wasn't anymore seats."

   "Couldn't he have shoved her off."

   "Timmy is sitting out there." We walked outside to find Timmy. He was sitting across from Mason. Ashton and Brody scurried to the open chairs. "Is this seat taken?" I smiled at Timmy and he nervously looked at Mason. I sat down right in his lap and swivelled my hips. "Really?" Mason asked me. "Sorry, this was the only open chair."

   "No, she's sitting in my lap, so you sit in his."

   "Why is she in your lap?" His eyes are red and his words were slurred. I knew it. "I don't fucking know. Maybe you should go before we fuck." Really? "Bye Ashton and Brody. I had fun, we should do it again." I stuttered and walked hastily to my truck. The music in the house seemed to have gotten louder. Something hit my ribs as I swung the door open and I ran out of breath. His hands rested firmly on my waist. "Can we talk?" He stumbled on his words. I teared up, "Not tonight."

   "I don't know why she was on my lap. I'm really fucked up right now. I'm drunk and high.." he stopped on his words. "Timmy threw a celebration party for me." I nodded and left.

   He is getting really good at pissing me off.

   I freaked out driving down the road. I don't care. I screamed and yelled. I know he was drunk and high, but come on. What if it's not a big deal? I mean she didn't even know his name. I cut on the radio and wiped my tears. Get a grip girl.