Chapter 7

*Hey Guys! Thanks for reading! I know it got dirty real quick, but hey! Lol, questions, comments, or ideas, feel free to just post them! I want your feedback on what I need to do or do differently. Please vote! Thanks!*

  I woke up to Mason beside me, he was staring at the ceiling. I kissed his neck, "What are you thinking about?" I asked him. He smiled and kissed my forehead, "A beautiful girl, I could wake up to every morning."

  I laughed, "Is that right."

  "Sure is ma'am." He kissed me again. I took a shower, pulled my hair back, and put on some new clothes. "Will you take me home?" He smiled sweetly.
  I gave him a gave him a kiss and we bidded our goodbyes.

  When I got home, I checked my phone and read all the messeges fron Kourtney and Mom:

  *Hey, so uh... You never talked to me about the date. Ya'll get it in?*
  *Hello?*
And about seven more messeges from Kourtney, my mom only sent one long one.

  *Hey babygirl, Your father and I are worried. We hope your having fun and really enjoy it there. Maybe one weekend we can have a family dinner? Be safe, I love you.*

  I texted her back. I missed my family, so much. I miss everything back home. I lied in my bed and soon fell asleep.

  After classes today, I have to work. I'm excited for my first day. I showered, dressed, and put my guitar in the passenger seat.

  "Good Afternoon class, I hope you all had a very nice weekend. I did." He smiled at me, "Today we are learning about other galaxies, cycles, and things about our universe we just don't understand yet." Class was fun. I learned alot, from other people's point of veiws and facts that they gathered.

  After everyone let, I put on my bookbag and headed out the door. "No kiss goodbye?" I heard Mason snicker behind me. He grabbed my waist and kissed my lips slowly. "I get to play tonight." I watched his eyes shift from my lips to my eyes. "Goodluck, you're going to do great." He kissed me again and opened the door for me.

  I grabbed my guitar and walked into the tavern. Everyone was laughing, boot stomping, and just having a great time. I walked to Mr. Judd's office, "Right on time!" He gave me a tight hug. He took me through the crowd and showed me behind the stage. He said to do what I can do to make him money.

  I walked on the stage, guitar in hand, and I sat on the wooden stool right in the middle and adjusted the microphone. "Hi, how are ya'll doin' tonight?" The crowd lit up and yelled back at me. "Tonight, I'm gonna play a few songs, if ya'll don't mind." They clapped and yelled again. And away I went. Losing myself to the beat of the guitar. After I finished everyone cheered and I went to grab a drink, getting good-jobs from the crowd. "Darlin', you were amazing!" Ms. Terry said pouring me some ice water. I nodded and smiled.

  "Sweetie, we sold like crazy tonight." Terry told me sounding astounded. I smiled and gave her a hug. Mason suprised me and kissed me, "Bathroom quickie?" I swatted at him and he laughed. I didn't know he was coming tonight. It wasn't a bad idea... Nope, don't think like that. "So, what are your plans tomorrow?" I smiled at him, "School and Work"

  "You work here all week?"

"Yeah, but it's worth it. I get a good amount of tips and Mr. Judd pays me 300 a night." Mason's jaw dropped, "He pays you 300 dollars a night?" I nodded and he squeezed me, "Sugar mama here."

  We laughed and danced along to the music. We pressed against eachother and he led me. I layed my head on his chest while we danced, and after a while his chin rested on my head. "I want you to meet my family this weekend."
  His family? Are we moving to fast? I don't want to mee his family already. I felt his chin move and I looked up at him. "Alright, that sounds good." He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. "Family is pretty serious." I murmured, "I want us to be serious."

    Something about this man. The way he touches my skin, melts me. The way his eyes light up when he sees me. I'm falling for him. I just hope he's here to catch me.