Chapter 59

Mason's P.O.V

    I have to turn around. I can't fucking... I can't. I called the man that called me yesterday back.

   "The deal is fucking off."

  "So soon? I guess you won't mind princess being a little hurt then huh?"

   "If you hurt her, I will fucking kill you myself. There has to be something else."

    "Well, what do you suppose?"

   "For starters, I can hang up the phone and not let the cops be involved."

    "That's risky.." He laughed. "I don't know what I can do for you, work for me, or we hurt her... Perhaps killing is an option, yeah?"

   "No you fuck! I do not want to get involved in that fucked up shit!"

  "I need another man. You were the one to fill. Meet me down here, or I kill her." He hung up. What if I go home and wait on the cops. He goes to jail, and she stays safe. Maybe that's what I should do. Maybe it's the right fucking thing to do. On the other hand, I can meet him and kill him. No, I can't do that. The cops will find out and I'll be in prison. If I get the cops involved, I'll be in prison. What the fuck do I do? I have to meet him and talk to him..

    I pulled into the dark parking lot, and got out. A voice crep up from behind me, followed by several footsteps. "Long time no see, eh?" He asked me and I turned to face him, with my shoulders broad. "There has to be another way." I said harshly. He nodded. "If you can find me a good man. Then maybe we will talk." His accent is heavy. Where is this guy from. "Where the fuck am I going to find a guy at?"

   "I don't know, that's up to you. I know you use to deal this shit, so find a corrupted fuck up and call me." He spoke slyly.

    "What if he's no good."

  "I kill him and you find me another."

  "Promise me one thing."

"What is that?"

   "Leave her out of it." He nodded, "Until my brother gets out of prison. I'll stop."

   "He's going to kill her, when he gets out?"

   "Maybe, I know Caden will die for sure then." What the fuck?
I pulled my phone out and began calling one of my ex-buyers.
    "Hey, this is Troy. Remember the shit I'd give you and you would sell for me? How about making some real money, working with the big dogs." I spoke on the phone.

   "What are we talking?" I looked at Richie's brother and he held up five fingers. "Five."

   "A month?" I looked at Richie who mouthed, 'week'. "A week." I told him. "Where do I meet you at?"

   "557 South Hazel." I hung up. "He's coming"

   "Leave." He told me. I walked to my truck but then I turned around, "If you ever threaten her or black mail again. I will. I will fuck you up."