Chapter 66

I stared at him blankly. "You're still in college, you don't have a good job, and you live at the frat house." He jumped off the counter to object. "Okay, Brody makes bank. I will graduate in a couple of months and he is getting and apartment for us. He works from home so he can watch it while I'm at school."

   "Is this something he wanted or you?" He hesitated, "It was a mutal agreement."

   "Mhm." I cut the lasagna. "Ashton, I'm about to be married and I'm on the shot."

   "Not anymore. You told me the shot wasn't working, so you switched to the pill. You said it the doctor made you take it, because you were getting sick. If the wedding date is close, we can wait. Remember you promised me when we were kids."

   "What about Sidney?"

  "I don't trust her throughout the pregnancy."

   "Ash.." he interrupted me. "Please, just think about it and talk to Mason." With that said he hugged me and left.

   "Please tell me you're not considering that?" Mason appeared around the corner. "When were you going to tell me that the shot was making you sick?"

   "Mason, I made a promise to him."

  "That's really fucked up. You're planning to have his baby, but not mine. You know how bad I want this future for us!"

   "Don't say that to me. I didn't say I am doing it for sure." I put the food on the plate. "But you're considering it Seirra!"

   "You're going about it all wrong, just listen to me!"

   "No! You listen to me. What you're saying is so fucked up and it really fucking hurts! You know how bad I want this." I set down his food harshly at the table. "I don't know if I can even have kids Mason! My doctor told me chances are slight. So marry me with you knowing that." I pushed past him and stomped into the bedroom.

                Mason's P.O.V

   I'm so fucking pissed off. She's going to have his baby, but not mine? That's really fucked up to me. I walked towards the door and reached for the doorknob. I heard faint sobs and they stopped me. Who is she on the phone with? Should I go inside? I don't want to see her broke.

   I turned the knob and stared at the ground. "I'm sorry. I should have went about this more tentative."

   "I'm sorry." She spoke quietly. "I'm not considering it. That was my docter." She nodded towards her phone and I sat down next to her. "She said it's a slight chance to have kids." She sniffled and I wrapped my arms around her. "It's fine baby. She said chances are slight not completely gone. Or we could adopt." She leaned her head into my shoulder and cried most of the night.

   She rumbled in her sleep. And I just held her. I held her as tight as I can. I am not going anywhere. I don't care anymore. I love her.