Chapter 28

Mason's P.O.V

  "Hello?"

     "Do you have it or not?"

  "I think you have the wrong number."

      "No, this is Cade Smith's number. I want my money or I am hunting you down."

   "How much is it?"

        "Fifteen thousand."

   "Holy fuck. I don't have that kind of money."

         "Find it. You have twenty-four hours." They hung up. What the hell? "Cade!" I yelled and ran out to the guest room. I slammed the door and locked it, "What the actual fuck? Who called me? Why do you owe fifteen-thousand?"

    "Shit, they called?"

  "Yes, you idiot. They fucking called me. You need to go."

      "Go, where am I suppose to go?"

   "I don't give a flying fuck where you go. You fucked my sister and now put my girls life in danger. Leave."

   "I thought we were brothers."

  "Why would a brother fuck his sister? You put my wife's life in danger. Do you not know how stupid that is? You just sit there and think this shit is okay and it's not. It's completley fucked up Cade."

    "You called her your wife."

   "No I didn't."

     "You love her, and I respect that. So, I am going to go."

   "Not to Kourtney's either."

  "I wasn't. I was going to a hotel for a while and when this shit blows over, I'll figure it out. I could rent a house and shit. I have over two-thousand."

    "Cade, please be safe." He nodded at me and I hugged him. I feel bad for having to throw him out, but he's dragging us in his shit. I left the room and found Sierra in the laundry room. She's singing her favorite song and dancing around. Man, I am crazy for her. She's my drug. "Hey!" She turned around and covered her mouth with a shirt. She's too cute when she's embarrassed. "You've just met your biggest fan." She smiled awkwardly. "Man, I miss that place."

    "It's just Christmas break. Then you can go back." She sighed and I walked over to her. "What song was that?"

  "Ours." She smiled and bit her lip. "Cade is leaving."

   "Why?"

  "He wants to get started on his own." Was all I could get out. I hate lying to her, but I don't want her hurt."

   "Good for him." She smiled and folded some laundry. "I love this view." I snickered. "What view?"

   "You folding laundry. I could get use to it."

    "I'll have to fold it for the rest of your life. You're terrible." She laughed then she stopped. "No, not the rest of your life. Like, the time were together..."

   "Babe, it's alright." She sighed and kept folding. "What's wrong?"

   "Nothing."

       "Don't lie."

    "I'm fine."

        "I know you." She turned and faced me, "It's nothing to concern yourself with."

   "I want to know."

      "It's not important."

   "I want you to feel free and tell me anything that's bothering you."

     "Nothing is."

  "Sierra."

      "Promise me, we'll be okay?"

   "Yeah! Of course we will, baby what are you talking about?"

     "Cadetold me about ya'lls past, and now I'm scared."

  "Don't be. I'm here for you. I will protect you."

   "I don't want to know I need to be protected."

       "You don't. You're alright. Do you want to help me unpack? Or we could finish wrapping gifts?"

    "Okay." She sighed. I am scared shitless now. Knowing my girl doesn't feel safe is the worst thing in this world. I want her to know that I am here for her.

    "What movie is this?" She asked me. "I don't know. It's some scary movie, but so far it's bad actors and cheesy phone calls." She laughed and cuddled next to me. "I hope he's okay."

   "He is. He is getting a hotel room and then he's going to look for apartments. He said he'll call us when he gets settled." She smiled and grabbed the blanket on the couch behind her. "Cold?"

    "It's freezing."

  "Not too bad."

    "Are you kidding? You practically have snot cicles."

    "Snot cicles?"

  "Like ice cicles but snot. Your nose is running."

    "Where do you come up with this shit?"

   "I'm not in my right mind."

  "True, you're batshit crazy."

     "But you love me."

  "Forever and ever." God, why am I so cheesy? What the hell? Now I can't take it back she's smiling. "No, nevermind."

   "I know. I saw the uneasy in your eyes." She giggled.

   "Do you want to have sex?"

      "What?"

  "This couch, is in need for a good fuckin'."

   "Babe." I started to kiss her neck. "Under the covers?"

   "If you're really that cold." She smiled.

    She slid off my shirt and headed for my pants. I brushed her hair back and pulled her sweater off. Good lord this thing is thick. How is she cold? I pulled her pajama pants off and luckily she wasn't wearing underwear...awesome. I grabbed the remote and turned the TV off. The only light was the moon shining through the window curtains.

   She softly whimpered and put my head to hers. I looked in her eyes, she was hard to read. The moon off her skin made me collaspe. She's a Godess in my world and she doesn't even know it. The way her hair caresses her forehead and lands on her shoulders, is like a majestic veil. Her eyes cry a golden hazel. I watch her reach her climax. He hips buck off and her chest rises rapidly. Her skin shines much brighter now. There's so much of a spirtual connection. This woman couldn't be more perfect. The way she's looking at me, that way makes me come undone. She had a power over me, and I couldn't figure out why or how. All I knew is that I need to make her mine, forever.