Chapter 35

"How was your Christmas?" Mr. Judd asked me as I walked in. I hesitated before I finally answered, "Great, yours?" He smiled at Ms. Terry behind the bar, "Great." I laughed, "I better get on the stage!"

   "There's someone else preforming tonight."

    "What? I was so excited to come back and then..."

   "There he is." We looked on stage and saw Mason standing with a guitar. "Hi guys, usually there's a beautiful lady up here, but unfortunately, you just get me tonight." He tried to smile, "She doesn't beleive I love her." I watched as the crowd awe and he began to play. His fingers slid up the cords and his voice was deep, but amazing. "Darlin' I won't stop loving you." Was the first thing out of his mouth and he blendid it throughout the song. He lost himself in the music. He swayed to his fingertips on the guitar, never loosing his beat or tune. He finished then smiled and pointed at me through the crowd. I laughed and he jumped off the stage and ran to me. He grabbed me and squeezed me. "Love me." He spoke into my ear then kissed me. The crowd all clapped and cheered. I was happy. I was saved. He brought me back. He made me safe. He's here with me, right now. I feel him. I understand him, the way he's wanting me is killing him. He held my jawline and looked into eyes, "I love you." I nodded at him and hugged him. 

   We sat in his truck and talked. We talked about things that didn't make sense, like us being together. We sorted out the relationship. We were back. We were falling into eachother. Tomorrow is Friday, and I just want it to stay today. He stroked my hair with his hand and kissed me. "I want you." I mumbled in his ear and he layed his seat back. "Here?" He laughed, "Why not?. No one can see, just keep your head down."

    I swayed my hips against his waist and felt his hardness. He took my hand and shoved it in his pants and moved across his length. I smiled and he did too, only his was embarrassing. He yanked down the waist of my panties and I moved my legs to get them off. So glad I wore a dress tonight. I removed his length from his pants and exposed it. He watched me. He grabbed my hips and lifted me up onto him. I flinched as it went in and he leaned his head back. I slid forward and eventually layed my head on his chest and only did circular motions with my hips. He seemed to like it, because he kept talking dirty. He moaned loudly and I laughed at his sound.

    Someone approached the truck and tapped on the glass. I took my finger and wiped the steam slightly, only revealing my eyes. "Mind if I join?" Some man asked and Mason leaned up. He rolled down the window slightly and I hid my face, "Listen you fuck...Timmy? What the hell are you doing here?"

    "Looking for a hot date. Who are you fucking? That one chick? In the parking lot? You dog!" He laughed and smiled, "Hey Sierra."

    "Hi." I smiled shyly and Mason rolled the window back up. "Sorry."

   "It's fine." He kissed me and moved me so he could go. His hips swivelled and I yelped. Some way he did it, made it seem deeper and he smiled at me. He knew what he was doing. He held my leg and put his other hand on the window. I wrapped my arms around his body, holding him steady. He moaned into my neck and I swallowed them. I watched his eyes get wild and then calm after he came. He thrusted more and the I followed.

    I don't know why I just had sex with him. We're not on good terms yet, but I just had sex with him. I looked at him and he smiled at me. I pulled my panties up and got out. He looked at me and frantically fixed himself. I grabbed my crutch and he walked to my side. "What? What's wrong?"

    "I didn't mean to... I just, I got lost. And I'm sorry, I didn't mean to lead you on."

   "Stop, it's okay. I understand, you didn't. I need you, okay? I guess we're still not all the way there?" I shook my head and he sighed. "Don't let go of me." He stared in my eyes and I nodded. I hobbled to my truck and got in. Someone slammed themself into my truck and I fell.
   I hit my my head on the concrete and glanced over at he men brawling." Mason." I let out. I felt someone try and pull me up and I looked at the old man.
   Mason ran over to me, "Sierra! Are you okay?"

    "No, you asshole." Mr. Judd helped me up. He asked me if I was okay and I nodded a 'Thank you' to him and he walked away. "Why am I an asshole?"

    "Because I screamed for you. You didn't come till just now."

   "I was pulling out, then I seen you on the ground. So, I parked my truck and ran to you. I'm sorry." He placed a hand on my shoulder and I shook it off. "Can I stay with you tonight?"

   "That's not a good idea." I watches his shoulders fall and his expression was distraught. I pulled out of that parking lot and I didn't turn back. I didn't even look in the rearview.