Chapter 72

Mason's P.O.V

    I woke up to the bed moving and creaking. I looked over and Sierra was thrashing in her sleep. I grabbed her arms and shook her gently. She jolted awake and grabbed me. She pulled me down in the bed with her and squeezed me. "You're alright, I'm here." She squeezed me harder and I held onto her as much as possible. "They're getting better." I spoke softly. "They only happen once a month." She loosened her grip on me, but I never let mine go. "I'm sorry." I whispered to her. It hasn't occurred to me until just now that I'm the reason she has these dreams. Ever since Richie fucked her up, she's had them. I fucked her up even more by writing that book. Why the fuck did I even write it? Just to keep my fucked up story going, I reckon. I'm going to burn that book to the mother fucking ground.

   I felt her chest rise and fall against me and I eased out of bed. I walked out of the apartment, locking it behind me, and made my way to Cade's.

                 Cade's P.O.V

    Who the hell is banging on my door at two o'clock in the morning? I pushed the covers off myself and eased out of bed, careful not to wake Sidney. I pulled boxers up my legs and walked to the front door.

   I looked out of the peep hole and Mason was standing there, worried shitless. "Mason, what the hell are you doing?"

    "I came to talk to you." What?

  "About what?"

    "I fucked her over." Oh lord I have to listen to all this shit. I'm going to need to get high before I listen to this. "Hold on." I told him and walked into the apartment. I pulled a bag from the kitchen drawer and walked outside the door.

   We walked outside behind the apartments and sat on the steps. "So what happened?" I asked him and started rolling.

   "She needs someone better than me."

  "What?"

    "We went to eat dinner with her parents and her ex was there. He is a doctor. I bet if she stayed with him, she would never be going through what she is with me."

    "What do you mean? What's going on with her." I lit the joint and puffed. "Ever since Richie got her, she has been having nightmares. Cade, I feel like I can't make her happy." I handed him the joint.

   "So what? You think Dr. Douche can make her happy? Man, she loves you." He nodded and stared at the stars.

   "I feel like the only reason she is with me because she wants someone a little edgy."

   "What?" I stared at him blankly and hit the joint. "I think she just is attracted to my edginess, you know. She's tired of being the perfect child so she got with me to change that or prove something. Hell I don't know."

    "Edginess? No, she was attracted to her way before she knew you."

   "How do you know?"

  "The story you told me about when you first met her." I flicked the butt and looked at him.

   "What?" He leaned back.

    "The first time you told me you met her. You seen the bags in the back and cab of her truck at a gas pump. You knew she was going to college because no one ever goes to that station unless it's on the college route. Mason, you told me from the moment you saw her that she was the one." He looked at me and nodded. "And she saved you." He smiled.

   I walked into the bedroom and Sidney was sitting up, waiting on me. "What's wrong, baby?" She looked at me. "Where'd you go?"

   "Mason needed me."

      "Oh." She looked down and I crawled into bed. I pulled her into me, "Tell me what's bothering you." I whispered through her hair.

   "You left me alone and I was scared. I woke up to an empty bed." She stared at me and I sat up. "If you're worried about me going anywhere, don't be. I'm always gonna be here for you Sidney. I love you, okay?" She tried to smile and nodded. "Come here." She crawled onto my lap and I held her.

   After a couple of minutes she started wiggling her hips. She mumbled in my ear and bit it. She knows exactly what she's doing. "What game are you trying to play?" I smiled.

   "Anyone you'll play with me." That look she's giving me is driving me crazy. She's got a seductive look, but yet a soft touch. She's a good girl with some dirty habits. She pulled her tank top off and I examined her body. "Damn." I mumbled under my breath and she laughed.

   She kissed my shoulder, trailing wet kisses down to my lower abdomen. She tugged at my boxers and kissed my V-line. I leaned my head back and relaxed. Her small mouth took in my length.

   She sucked and her head moved from side to side. She looked at me and batted her eyelashes. I held her hair and pushed into her mouth. She gagged and leaned up.

    I held onto her waist and pushed in and out. She flinched when I'd go really slow. I watched her eyes close and then open. "Cade." She spoke softly. I mumbled an answer. "I love you." She smiled. "I love you." I grunted and she leaned her head back.

   She swivelled her hips and yelped. After she got out of her state I yelled at her. "Sid, fuck Sid, do it again." She smiled a devilish smile and twisted her hips. I pushed down on her waist. I threw my head back and she moved and put her mouth once more on me. I released in her mouth and she smiled up at me.

   I leaned down and kissed her. She cuddled under me and I pulled the blankets over us.

     I really love this girl. I'm glad she's going to be my wife. She's my everything, my heart, my soul, my world. Fuck, is this really a love like Mason and Sierra's? No, no it's not. It's mine and Sidney's. Ours.

        Ours..