Chapter 81

Sidney's P.O.V

   I stormed out of the apartment with tears streaming down my face. When the fuck was he going to tell me all this? Does Sierra know about Mason? Is she completely cool with it? Their trip is almost done so maybe we can all sit down and talk. Holy fuck, I haven't called her since they left. That was like what, two weeks ago?

    "Sidney!" Cades voice hit me and I walked faster. His hand wrapped around my arm and stopped me. "Listen baby, I know this all so much and I just need you to.."

   "When the fuck were you going to tell me all this shit? We are about to get married Cade!" His shoulders eased a bit and he straightened himself. "I thought since you and Sierra are best friends that she would've told you."

    "I would have loved to heard it from you though."

   "Well now you have. That's why we need to get our shit and leave before Richie finds out where I am again."

   "Couldn't we lure him in and that way he gets locked up or something?" He looked at the ground and then back at me. "There's a brother. He went after Mason a couple of weeks ago wanting him to sell. I'm trying to figure out a way we can get rid of the both of them."

   "Call the cops."

  "And go to prison? No fucking way. Mason is coming soon and we are all going to sort this shit out. Just."

   "Just what?" His eyes lost hope and he stared at me, expressionless. "Just don't give up on me."

   How can I? I love him too much to let our relationship struggle. I do wish he would have told me. Don't get me wrong I am completely pissed but I can't let him go about this on his own.

                Mason's P.O.V

    I stood at the bathroom line on the plane. I don't know if Sierra is pissed we left early or if she just doesn't feel good. "Hurry up!" Some dick shouted behind me and I snapped my head to him. "Shut the fuck up." I mocked and he looked at me and then past me.

   Sierra opened the door and walked past me wiping her mouth. I offered her the middle seat and that I would sit next to the window if she is scared and she shrugged me off. "Are you mad we're leaving early?" I asked her as she eased down in her seat and shut her eyes. "No, this vacation was amazing. We were going to leave in a couple days anyways. I miss home."

   "What's wrong? You seem sick and you keep going back to the bathroom. Are you throwing up? Does your stomach hurt?" She nodded and I twined my hand in hers. "I'm sorry love."

    "What's up with Cade?" She asked me.

  "What?" She leaned up and tiredly opened her eyes. "Why are Cade and Sidney leaving?"

  "How do you know about that?"

    "Sidney called me crying before the flight. Something about Richie?"

  I leaned back in my seat and felt her eyes glued to me.

   "Well.." She threw off her seatbelt and crawled over me and the old man next to me to get to the bathroom. "I'm sorry." I apologized to the man and he smiled at me. "Same with my wife. She gets plane sick so I got to go on businesses by myself."

   "She was fine the first time we left. Just now I don't know."

  "Maybe she's too homesick. I'll be more than happy to trade seats with her if ya want?"

   "Thank you, I really appreciate it." I got up and walked to the bathroom.

   "Sierra?" I heard a slight mumble and the door unlocked. I walked in and locked the door behind me. These bathrooms are uncomfortable small. "The old man will trade seats with you." She smiled and leaned back into the toilet. I grabbed her hair and rubbed her back.

   ***

   "Pull over!" She yelped and I turned the wheel towards the grass and parked. She threw her door open and leaned out. That's the third time since the car ride. "I think you should see a doctor." I waited for her to finish before she chimed in. "I'm just homesick."

   The door shut and she buckled her seatbelt. "So um, Richie got out of prison and he's after Cade." I blurted and her eyes widened. "No." She spoke softly.

   "But it's okay. We are all going to sit down and talk about everything. It's fine. I'm going to the police station and talk about whitless protection like they did after you got hurt." She looked at her hands in her lap and then at me. "Are we going to be okay?"

   I grabbed her cold hands and squeezed them, "We're going to be just fine." I felt her hand wrap around my fingers and loosen. I wish she just kept her grip on me. "I had a fun trip. Thank you baby." She smiled at me.

    I pushed the door to Cades apartment but it wouldn't open. What the fuck is he holding the door shut with? I slid my legs in the crack and pushed it. "You could've knocked." He spoke from the bedroom. "I did." He looked down and nodded. "Where's Sidney?"

   "Driving."

"Why?"

    "Too much shit to handle." His voice cracked. He looks like hell. "Did you go after her?"

   "Yeah."

"She'll come back." I spoke softly and watched his shoulders slump. Poor bastard.

                 Sierra's P.O.V

   I walked into the bathroom and looked at the mirror. My complection is lost, I look brighter. I just went to Hawaii, I probably have a nice tan. I examined myself in the mirror, it's more than a tan. I feel different. I traveled my hand down to my abdomen, can I? No, it's not possible. I am.. bigger. I searched the bathroom for a test. I remember I still have one from the last time. Before I knew it I felt a pit in the bottom of my stomach and I hit the ground, searching the bathroom for the toilet.

                       Cade's P.O.V

   "Why didn't you tell her to start with?" Mason looked at me. "I didn't want her to leave."

   "Cade, you needed to tell her."

"She knows now." I sighed. I felt his eyes on me. He is being quite the dick. "Has she texted back yet?" I looked down at the phone in my hands and shrugged at it. "Cade, I don't know what to do."

   "I know, I'm fucked up. There is just... Fuck I don't know. Sidney is my main concern right now. I'm gonna go fucking find her." I spoke harshly. I grabbed my keys and headed towards the door.

                 Mason's P.O.V

   "I know, I'm fucked up. There is just... Fuck I don't know. Sidney is my main concern right now. I'm gonna go fucking find her." He got up and snatched his keys. I followed behind him and shut his door. I need to check to see if Sierra is okay.

   I walked into the apartment, expecting to see her in the living room. I walked into the bedroom for it to be empty. "Sierra?" I called. I heard feet hit the floor and the bathroom door open. I walked into the hallway and found her smiling and holding something up in her hand.

   "We're going to start a family." She spoke calmly.