Chapter 74

I watched him pick out the paper from the bag. He pulled out shirts and opened them and smiled at me, continuously thanking me.

  I handed him his next gift, a box wrapped in bright green and blue paper. I watched as he stuck out his tounge and squinted at the paper, pulling it off. He opened the box and his smile curved when he opened it. "Try them on." He examined the boots and pulled them up on his barefeet. "I love them baby. Thanks for all the gifts." He hugged me and sat back down. He took the boots off and smiled at them again before placing them in the box.

   He started picking up the paper before I stopped him. "You're the birthay boy, go lie down." I smiled at him and he smiled shyly back.

  I picked up the paper and bags and threw them away. I put the cake in a plastic box and set it on the counter. I cleaned up our dishes and washed them.

                 Mason's P.O.V

  I lied down in bed and listened to the dishes in the sink. After a while I heard footsteps walk into the bathroom. I looked at the ceiling and waited for her to come to bed.

   The door creaked open and standing in front of me was this woman I have come to love.

   She was wearing a tight lingerie outfit. Her breasts were spilling out and it framed her curves well. It was dark blue and black. She took a step back and looked down embarrassed. "You forgot your last present." She looked at the floor. "You can unwrap me now." She smiled up at me. This woman is so crazy. I love how she tries to be naughty and sexy, but she's just too innocent.

   She tiptoed over to me, trying to prance. It doesn't matter that she's trying for me. She drives me crazy everyday. She pulled the covers from my lap and straddled my hip, already arousing me. She took my hands, kissed them, and then placed them on the string at her breasts. Instantly I began to untie it. I took my time and she was smiling at me. Somehow I could just feel her smile. When I touched her, I felt the fire rising up in her. I felt her wild side coming out.

   I pulled the top off and examined her chest, tracing every inch of her with my lips. She leaned up and inched her panties down her legs. I grabbed her hips when she stopped me and smiled. She backed under the blanket and I felt boxers slid down my legs.

   Her small hand wrapped around my length and she kissed the tip. I feel it. I feel the rage rising up in me and I somehow accept it. I accept the way she feels. I accept the love she shows me and I give it back.

   Her mouth sucked at the tip and I leaned my head back. Her hand ran up and down my length as she went further down. "Don't be shy." I grunted and she went slower. A torturing, slow pace. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and she wimpered in pleasure. "You like that?" I mumbled and her head nodded.

  I pulled her head up by her hair, "You like it rough?" She mischievously smiled, "Yes, I love it." I followed her head back down to my length and she began sucking again, this time harder. She held on to my hips and I pushed them forward. I just can't help myself. She groaned and went back to that slow, teasing pace. "Come." She mumbled. She sucked harder and ran her hand up and down. "Uh, damn." I moaned and her grip got tighter. "Sierra..." I mumbled and her lips pushed together. Her tounge slid down me and I came. She sent me over. She kept sucking until I was pulled out of my state.

  I cupped her cheeks and lifted her head up to me and kissed her. I kissed her. I love her soft lips against mine. I love the fire in her that's burning me. "I'm going to fuck you now." I smiled at her and she laughed.

   Her head was into the bed. I can't see her face, but I guess this is a new way. She put her rear up and I grasped her hips. I pushed into her and she whimpered. I reached for her hand and squeezed it. I pounded into her, savoring each thrust. "Mason." I heard her muffle cry and slowed down to that pace she loves. I grabbed her hair and pulled her up. She leaned up against me and moved her hips slowly. "You're such a bad girl." I moaned through her hair and she turned to face me. She pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. Her thighs hit my sides and away she went. She bounced and she moaned. She dug her nails into my back and I grunted. I held her steady and her hands went to my beard, tugging at it lightly.

   I moved her on her back and she held the sheets behind her. She nodded at me and I thrusted. My pace picked up heavily and she yelled. "Okay?" I asked her and she nodded.

  I pushed into her one last time. Her knees locked and her legs crashed into mine. She grabbed the sheets behind her and leaned up, moaning into my mouth. I watched her climax and that led me to mine.

   "Happy birthday." She mumbled in my ear. I turned my head to face her. Her eyes were shut and brown hair framed her face. She smiled and then opened her eyes. Her hand travled from my chest and stopped at my beard. She twisted little hairs and smiled at me. I leaned forward and kissed her forehead, a long, lingering forehead kiss. I leaned back and looked at her. Her eyes were closed and a smiled shifted on her lips.

   "I love you, Mason." She spoke softly. "I love you, Sierra." I answered back. I do love her. I love everything about her. I love the little things she does and I love the smiles she gives me. It's like those smiled were made just for me. In fact, they were..