Chapter 55

Mason's P.O.V

   I haven't told her where we're going or what were doing. I just told her to get ready and wear flip-flops.

   She came out of the bathroom. White lace drifted off her skin. I'm so glad I bought that dress. Her smile shining at me. Her hair was curled and pinned. Little make-up at her eyes, engraving them. She's gorgeous, and she doesn't know how much I appreciate her. "You look really handsome." She reached around my neck to fix my collar, "You look stunning." She smiled and her cheeks reddend.

   We walked to the beach. I held her flip-flops and watched her shove her toes into the sand. She looked over and I watched her face light up. A boy stood next to the table, ready to serve us. "No way." She smiled. "Yes ma'am."

   I pulled her chair out for her. We ate our dinner and made small talk. "Thank you, Mason." She smiled brightly as she ate her dessert, "My pleasure."

     We took a nice quiet walk. She stared at the waves, and I abruptly stopped in front of her. "Mason?" She asked.

   "Sierra, I have never felt this way for anyone. I never had anyone. You came into my life and you saved me. I'm a better person with you. You make me the man I am becoming. Sierra, I love you with everything. I'm giving you everything, because I know you already gave it to me. I'm not going to spend the rest of my life thinking, 'What if' or 'Should of done' I'm living in the here and now with you, and I couldn't be anymore bless. You're the woman I want to spend my life with." Her eyes were tearing up, and that made me break. "I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up, and the last thing I see when I fall asleep. You're the only woman, ever on my mind. Darlin', I won't stop loving you. This is me offering myself to you.." I got down on one knee and she put a hand over her mouth and squeezed her eyes shut. I pulled the velvet box from my pocket and took her hand. "Sierra Elizabeth Dean. Will you Marry me?" She nodded and whispered, "Yes." I slipped the ring on her finger. "I love you." She told me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I squeezed her tighter, "I love you, more than anything."

        We lied on the blanket at the beach and watched the stars dance across the sky. "It's beautiful." She smiled at it. "Something special for a special girl." She leaned up and climbed on top of me. "This is more than special, it's amazing. Are you sure?" What? Why would she ask that? "Baby, of course I'm sure! I love you with all my heart, okay?" She smiled. The moonlight danced on her.

   She pushed her lips against mine and moved them to my rythym. She shoved her small hand into my pants and pulled out my length. I reached under her dress and gripped her panties, sliding them down.

   She rolled across my hips and I swallowed her moans. I'm so happy this is a private beach. I leaned my hips up, hitting her unexpectedly and she moaned loud. She put her hand over her mouth and moaned in it as she got faster.

   I guided her to the ground and held onto her. This is my Fiance'. Wow, my Fiance'. It feels so good to say that. Her hands hit my chest and I didn't realize how fast I was going. She smiled shyly and I kissed her. "Mason, I love you." She whispered. "I love you, Sierra Tucker." I mumbled and she laughed.

   I held her hips and hit against her. She moaned and I grabbed her hair. I bit her shoulder and went harder. She squeezed my arms and screamed, I came. I thrusted more and then her hips bucked off the blanket followed my soft moanes and her chest rise rapidly.

    I listened to her heartbeat. I watched the stars. She's asleep, I hear her breathing. I stroked her hair. I love this woman with all of my heart and I would do anything for her. She keeps me going. I have her heart and she has my soul. She's what this feeling is suppose to be. She drives me crazy, and by that, I am driven beyond my works.