Chapter 65

"Mr. Judd?"

"Yes?"

   "Can I clean up or wait tables? I had my exams today and..." He interrupted me. "Yeah, find some shit to do."

   I walked around the bar and cleaned up trash and empty bottles. I cleaned the bathrooms, washed glasses, and even scraped some gum off of tables. I don't feel good at all. I'm stressed. I haven't talked to Mason. What time is it?

  "Go home, honey." A rough hand hit my shoulder and I nodded. I got in my truck and stared at the road. I'm so sleepy. I'm strained.

  I sat my keys down on the kitchen counter, walked into the bedroom, and pulled my shoes off. I layed on the bed and inhaled, then exhaled.

   "How was it?" Mason spoke through the doorway. He just got out the shower. His towel is low. His voice is raspy. His hair is wet and dripping down his body. His eyes hold a seductive look.

   "Good." I stumbled on my words and he pulled off his towel and walked to his dresser. "Good? Not great?"

   "I didn't know what to do. I got stuck and now I'm terrified."

   "You finished though, right?" He pulled pajama pants up his legs.

  "No."

  "It shouldn't have been that hard."

     "I know, I just got stumped." He crawled into bed with me. "I'm sorry."

   "How was work?"

  "Great, the kids learn well. There is this one asshole kid who doesn't do his work, I'm cuttin' him slack, but he still won't do it."

   "Write him up."

  "I have like five times. This kid is a real dickhead." He smiled at me and I rolled over. "Aside from him, I'm glad you like it." His soft lips went up against mine and they curled up. "I do, I like you more though."

   I pulled into the science building parking lot and walked with Brandon to Creative Writing and Literature. It is absolutley my favorite class other than Astronomy. "How is everything going?"

   "Great, I'm engaged." I looked at him for him to be ecstatic, but his expression was disappointment and utterly betrayel..

   "What's wrong?"

"Nothing?"

    "Brandon, tell me."

  "I though I had a chance." He spoke softly. His words periced through me. "Oh." Was all I said. Oh. I couldn't give him a better answer. I was choking on the words I tried to spit out. "I.."

   "Don't. We'll be friends." Then he turned on his heel and walker abruptly away...

     I pulled into the parking lot of our apartment. Mason caught my eye. He was shirtless in the parking lot, washing his truck. Soap was dripping down his body and his gym shorts were hanging low. Everytime he moved, his stomach flexed. I wish I was under him right now.

   "Hey!" His voice pulled me from my wicked thoughts. I watched him cut the water hose off and walk to me. "I would hug you, but I'm wet." He smiled shyly. I was to keen on studying on his lips.

    "Sierra?" He questioned me. "Sorry." I shyly spoke. "I'll get started on dinner, yeah?" He smiled and nodded at me. Then he walked back to the truck he was washing. I watched him walk away, his back dimples smiling at me. This man was so sexy.

    I preheated the oven and began placing meat, noddles, and cheese on top of eachother. Lassagna is one of his favorite foods.

   I placed it in the oven and sat down on the couch. I heard footsteps hit inside the house and into the bedroom.

   I heard a strange knock on the door and Ashton welcomed his self in. "I knocked first." He snickered. I got up and hugged him then walked into the kitchen to check dinner.

   "What's up?" I asked cooly.

"I came to talk to you about something really, really important." He sat on the counter.

   "Okay?"

"Is he here?"

   "Bedroom." He sighed and talked low. "Don't get offended. I love you. You're my sister. I would do anything for you and you would do the same for me, right?" What? I nodded at him, "Of course." He inhaled a deep breath. "Brody and I want to know if you would be our serragant mother."

    What the hell?