Chapter 25

He's gone. That's all that ran through my mind as I watched him drive away. My body felt limp, I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I couldn't even breathe. The thing I love most in this world, had just left me. He left me. The frigid wind was hitting my skin like stinging needles. It's cold. I just need Ashton right now. My truck doesn't have gas, I have to walk.

    I walked about five in a half miles before I reached the frat house. Damn, it's saturday... Party night. I walked nearer to the house and I didn't hear any music.. Strange. I walked up the porch steps and knocked. Ashton opened, "Hey! Didn't I just see you? Wait, what's wrong? Why are you crying? Wheres your shoes? Did you walk?" He flooded me with questions and I just embraced him. "Ashton, I need you." He led me inside to the fireplace. I pulled my shirt over my head and hung it on the mantle. "Hot damn." The familiar blonde headed guy spoke staring at me. Ashton snapped his head to him. I pulled off my pants and hung them up as well.

   Ashton gave me his university sweater, pajama pants, and socks. "Warm clothes." He smiled brightly. We sat outside on the porch and I told him everything. I cried my eyes out, but Ashton was there for me always has been. I would've gone to Kourtney, but she doesn't understand me like Ashton does. We've been bestfriends, since I was seven. "Sierra, it's not over yet. He's coming back for you." Ashton spoke softly. I wiped my face and focused on those words. Two guys came and joined us. "Hey guys." One spoke shyly. The other sat on the porch ledge and pulled a baggie from his pocket. The other one pulled some little paper things out and handed them to him. "Ya'll want to smoke some?" The one friendly asked Ashton. Ashton smiled and I sat there awkwardly. "Won't we get in trouble?"

    "No, virgin Mary. Have you even had sex yet? Who hasn't smoke weed by the time they're twenty?" The darker haired one exclaimed. "I have had sex." I spoke confidently. "Shocker." He smiled at me and lit the small joint. I guess that's what they're called? He handed it to the other guy, who puffed and gave to Ashton. Ashton puffed it and held it to me. "I don't know, how to uh..."

    "Put your mouth on it and inhale, like a cigarette." They looked at me, "Please tell me you smoked a cig before?" I shook my head and they laughed. Ashton spoke calmly, "This will help with you and Mason, trust me." I trust him. I took it between my lips and huffed slightly. "Hold it!" One instructed. This stuff smells so bad. "Okay let it go."

    "Wasn't so bad." Ashton smiled and told me to do it again.

After I guess what was five or six puffs. I was giggly. "I took your weed virginity!" The guys teased me, as I leaned back in the rocking chair. This is kinda scary. It doesn't feel like anything. I'm just really tired.

    I dozed in and out of their conversation before I seen a truck pull into the driveway. Mason got out and pulled his coat over his head. I love his sexy beard. He has that rough look to him. This man had me crazy for him.

               Mason's P.O.V

   I knew she would be here. She's bestfriends with that creepy fuck. I pulled my jacket tighter and ran to the porch. She looks so relaxed, her tears still stained her cheeks, but she seems relaxed. Wait, whose clothes are those? Fuck, I can't stand her in other guys shit! I looked over and seen Timmy smoking a joint. Please don't tell me he gave her that shit, god dammit.

    "Timmy, did you give that shit to her?" Fucking Timmy!

   "Yeah man, she needed it. What the fuck did you do to her?"

       "I broke her." I sighed. "Don't pull that shit again! Don't give her that fucking stuff." I looked at Sierra who was leaning back in her chair, taking in her surrondings. "Babe, are you okay?"

   "Don't call me babe, you asshole." She's a bitch when she's high. "Come home and we'll talk."

        "I tried! You left me! In the cold ass rain." Babe, don't cuss. "Dammit Sierra, I know, okay? I was freaking out. I didn't know what to do!"

    "You sure had it planned when you walked out of that door." Her weird friend, Timmy, and Blake all walked inside.

    "You knew I was coming back."

  "I screamed your name! I waited for you, for forty minutes! You said you had a shitty life, and that made me upset. You say these hurtful things that others around you are used to, but I'm not. You scared me, Mason. You said I didn't love you, but I do. More than anything and I would give anything just to be with you."

    "I messed up, I know. Baby, give me a chance. Come home and talk to me." She looked down, then looked at me for help up.

    "I use to have a shitty life, Like I fucking hated it. Then, I ran into a girl at a gas pump, but she wouldn't give me her number. I love you, and I don't mean to scare you. I just get so angry, but I would never hurt you. You're my everything. I mean, I would fall apart if I lost you. You're the first thing I wake up to, and the woman I want to fall asleep to. I should've handled things easier, but you shouldn't go to weirdo, Dick, and Ass." She looked at me as a smile took her frown, but then it faded. "I thought you were gone, and you weren't coming back."

    "I couldn't stay away from you that long. I need space every now and then."

      "Me too! I don't like it when you smother me."

  "We will have Sundays off from eachother then." She smiled at me and leaned into my body, as I drove.