Chapter 54

After I took a shower I layed down in the bed, with nothing but a bra and lace panties.

   Mason walked in with a towel on and looked at me, then he snickered. He pulled open all the doors. I walked out to the balcony. I looked up at the stars. I breathed in and listened to the ocen. It's just beautiful here. I felt his strong arms wrap around my waist and he inhaled in my ear. He squeezed me softly, "You look so beautiful in the moonlight." His red lips kissed my shouler. His hand tucked down to the rim of my panties and played in the line.

   His arms loosend and he tugged my hand gently to the bed. I lied on my belly on the bed. He grabbed my panties and pulled them down. He layed on me and kissed my back. I felt him unlatch my bra and I rolled over to him. He sat inbetween my legs and stared at me. "What?" asked him. "Nothing, you're just too good for me." I propped my self up on my elbows, "Don't ever say that Mason. You saved me." He lifted his head up and smiled at me.

   His fingers tickled my head as he parted my hair on my shoulder. He looked at me and I nodded to him.

   He pushed himself into me slowly. I watched his eyes close and he bit his lip. "Mason." I mumbled amd he went a little faster. He held onto my legs and groaned. I felt his stomach flex against me. "Ugh, Fuck." He moaned into my neck.

   I pushed my head in the bed and but my rear up. Mason grabbed my legs and pulled me into him me. I moaned and he looked at me, biting his lip. "Mason." I mumbled. "Sierra." He moaned softly.

    I shifted my hips slowly on his waist. I rolled them to and fro. I watched him try and put his hands on me, but I'd hold them still. I'm giving in. I'm giving everything tonight. He grabbed the sheets and I sucked his neck while riding him. "Sierra, baby." He groaned. "Hm?"

   "I'm about to." He mumbled and squeezed his eyes shut. I got faster and he pushed me into the bed and slamming sloppy thrusts into me, sending me over. "Look at me while you come." He instructed. I tried to open my eyes, but it was hard. He stared in them and then he came too.

   He rolled his hand along my stomach and whispered in my ear. I turned to face him and he stroked my hair, "You're so beautiful." He spoke softly. "I'm all yours, and you're all mine." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

   Sidney and I have decided to go swimming suit shopping. We pulled into a little surf shop.

   "This is cute." She pulled out a teal string bikini for me. "Yeah! I like it!" She held it. I grabbed a strapless gray one with pink writing on it. "You'd look great in this."

   "My boobs would fall out."

  "I don't care. It's cute." I looked on the hanger and there was addible straps. "You can put straps on it." She nodded at me.

   "Would that be all ladies?" The cashier asked us. "Yes sir." I took my purse out and dug for money. "Sierra look! Surfing lessons." Sidney grabbed a card from the counter. "We should do this today!" She said. "It's great! My buddies and I own it." The cashier said. "I'll give you guys a discount, if you can bring more people." Sidney smiled. "You got a deal."

   "Okay! When it feels right just get up and go towards shore." The boy told me on the water. I paddled out. I seen a wave coming and I jumped up on my surf board. I cruised along the wave and fell in close to shore. "Whoo!" Mason cheered for me. I smiled and handed the board to Sidney. I sat on the sand next to Mason. "Are you going to surf?" I asked him as I watched her paddle out. "No."

   "Why not?"

  "It'll bring things back to me." He spoke softly and I kissed his shoulder, "That's the past baby." He shrugged and stared ahead.

   Sidney paddled to a wave. She stood up suddenly, causing her to shake, but she caught balance. "Go Sidney!" I screamed. Mason laughed at my stupidity. She rode the wave and the fell down a second after. "That a girl!" I yelled. She came back with the board and put it on the ground. After a while, Mason grabbed the board and ran to the ocean. He stood up and paddled out into the ocean, very far.

   He stood up and surfed. He glided against the waves moving his board in all directions. Then he let the tide carry him in, and he smiled at me.