Jacob Bae (The Boyz) imagine 2

!!WARNING: stalking!! Do not read if you feel uncomfortable or triggered by that kind of content! Thank you and stay safe

When you think about being lucky, there will come many things into your head. Winning the lottery, yes. Scoring a tripple 10 in archery, defenitely. Or finding matching photocards of your favorite idol (may or may not be your boyfriend ;))) An absolute lucky item. But the most luck and happiness you feel is when you think about Jacob. Your lovely boyfriend, who never really fails to surprise you with his cuddly attitude or sweet kisses and daze you with his godgiven visuals and voice. In your eyes, there could never be a better person for you than Jacob.

And Jacob was not only that but he was word for word your hero. Your anchor and saviour. How? Well it all started about one year ago when you started to work at this nice looking coffee shop...

Your phone rang and you immediately picked up, happy to hear your boyfriends voice again.

"And, how is it there? Are they all friendly to you?" he asked with probably a big smile. You couldnt help but smile as well. "Yess trust me everything is absolutely fine here. Dont worry. I'll bring you a donut when i'm off okay?" you fiddled unconciously with the hem of your apron.

Jacob immediately agreed with a small giggle. "Deal but let me pick you up at least. The buses have such irregular departure times." he insisted. You took his offer and quickly said bye when you heard the small bell of the shop door ringing, signalizing you that a new customer had entered.

The rest of the day went smooth for you. The other employes are nice and the weather was sunny. There was only one thing that slightly annoyed and confused you. There was one specific costumer had come here in the morning and stayed ever since. Understandable in some cases. But the gazes he gave you were chilling. It was like his eyes constantly were on you and it increasingly got more uncomfortable the day along that you couldnt wait for Jacob to pick you up.

This costumer had come to this shop ever since every day and never failed to get his eyes off of you. It was creepy. Nothing other than that. At first you thought he may knew you from somewhere but you had no idea who this man was at all. But after months of nearly the same attitude, it began worrying you.

You told Jacob something along the lines of someone keeping looking at you but the way you explained it was way less creepy than it really was. He had a busy schedule but you seemed pretty disturbed so he decided to spend his free time the day after with you in the café. And exactly on this day the strange customer did not visit the shop. Jacob anyways stayed with you for as long as possible to let you feel safer, here and there stealing some sweet kisses as you were alone at the café for a moment.

But this routine of the stranger unfortunately never stopped, not even after your boyfriends visit. No, it gradually got even worse. One day in the bus on your way back home after your morning shift, you noticed this specific man sitting right in front of you. At this point you knew his intentions were to follow you back to your home.

Pure fear raced through your veins and everything you could think about at this moment was what to do... How to get out of this situation... How to finally get rid of him. Your eyes trying hard to stay straight on the display of your phone. What should you do? You didnt want this man to follow you to your appartment to stalk you further. You tried to ignore a lot but not this.

With slightly shaking hands you quickly typed in the adress of jacobs company, where he was currently training for their new comeback. It was the first place you remembered in the hurry, not knowing what else to do. He will defenitely help you. Of course you could always be wrong about this man stalking you but it would be proven when he followed you outside the bus at the next stop and entering another one. You had fear. A lot. But you got this. You were a strong woman. And in the worst case scenario, you still had the pepper spray your mum gave you when you moved into your own appartment, always placed securely in your bag.