Kim Junkyu (Ygtb/treasure 13) imagine 3

Flashback

"y/n y/n look what i found. Its a wedding ring." the little boy with all messy hair came running towards the little girl with the yellow hair clipper she always wore. He had a small ring-pull of a can in his hand, shinimg in the sunlight.

The little girl looked at it with big eyes and inspected it. "where did you find it? I want it too." the boy named junkyu giggled lightly and took her hand into his. "im giving you mine. Because we are married then. I saw that on the wedding of my aunt last week. And then they kissed."

He slid the ring onto her finger and made the little girl blush lightly. "we cant just kiss kyu. You need to ask me like a real gentleman. My mommy told me that." junkyu giggled while jumping up and down. "okay okay. Then im asking you. Do you want to kiss?" y/n nodded shyly and no second later she felt a pair of wet lips pressing against hers. And it was over. They just touched for half a second but y/n was blushing again.

Junkyu on the other hand ran off jumping and giggeling as if he is the happiest boy alive. He was a married man after all now. "y/n/n we are married now. You cant leave me because marriage lasts forever. Thats what the guy in the church said." the little girl giggled nodding lightly and went to hug her newly-wed husband. "im happy i married you then because i dont want to leave you ever." the young boy nodded agreeingly and hugged her tighter. "me neither."