Jung Hoseok (BTS) imagine 1

"Y/NNN come on, i want to eat already." Hobi whined cutely and let me autimaticaly smile and cuckle. "Wait... Just one more picture. You look so cute right now." you said and press the photo button like crazy. I mean, who wouldnt use this situation and make some cute pictures of your handsome boyfriend?

"Now?" Hobi still smiled and held the burger up to his mouth. You nodded with a dreamy sight. How can he be so beautiful? You asked yourself and finally put your phone away to sit right next to him on the floor still not knowing why you sat there and not on the comfortable couches right next to you.

Your eyes shift to your boyfriend who was now eating his burger and fries with such a passion that you couldn't hide a smile.

"Seems like the food is pretty good, huh?" you asked him teasingly with a small chuckle. He nods immediately and grabs a big french frie of his plate and held it right infront of your mouth. "Here try it Y/N, its amazing! The best fries i've ever eaten." You open it slightly and he carefully places it on your tongue. Waiting for your reaction he ate a frie himself. You nod suprisingly and the biggest smile appeared on his face.

"See? You should trust me more often. Not only Jin Hyung has a good taste." he said and you laughed. "Right Hobi, you are the best." With a loud laugh from his side he went for a hug and peck your side. You let out a little squeek and peck him back in his side. He laughed cheerfuly and hugged you again tight from the side.

"So...when does your sister come again? Doesnt she wanted to come here like an hour ago?" you asked Hoseok who nodds with his cute habbit of tilting his head a bit on the side.

"Yeah you are right... Wait, i guess she called me." he respond and looked at his phone.

" he respond and looked at his phone

Ok so this is a very short and it was inspired by the red picture above♥️