Lee Taemin (ft. Choi Minho) (SHINee) imagine 2

I walked into the sm building with my ordered food for me and taemin and went immediately to the elevator to go to the practice room my boyfriend was staying at. He currently was working on new songs for his solo album and was very busy because of that. So i thought it wouldnt harm anyone to visit him. Im sure he will be very happy.

When i arrived i knew exactly where to go and knocked a few moments later on the door. A few interns greeted me while walking and i happily greeted them back. They knew who i was anyways because i already dated taemin for over 4 years now.

After i knocked, i slowly opened the door, revealing a cute looking taemin with his jogging pants and hoodie and a piece of paper and a piano infront of him. When he saw me, he had the most adorable smile on his face. "taeminieee" i cooed and he laughed. "y/nnnn" he did the same as i did and i also laughed and entered the room with the food which i handed him the half of it.

"oh thank you. What did you order?" he asked me and gave me a short kiss before he began to unpack it. I smiled and sat down on the couch in the room. "ah just some jjajangmyeon with chicken. I hope that will bring you on other thoughts." i told him and he nodded sending me his amazingly adorable smile i missed seeing. "thats fantastic. I just thought about it" he finally unpacked it just as i did and we started eating. We talked a lot about many things. Most likely about recent things we couldnt tell us before. And he was just so happy, i could see it in his eyes.

"Minho hyung also wanted to drop by later and introduce me finally to his girlfriend." he said with still a bit food in his mouth. My eyes grew bigger. "Minho has a girlfriend?! Since when?" he laughed at my reaction and swallowed his food. "i dont know he just mentioned it yesterday. I was also so shoocked. But i mean he really needs a girlfriend." he teased him and i laughed with also a bit food in my mouth.

"Dont be so mean to Minho oppa! Maybe he has had a girlfriend for over four years now and you didnt know." he laughed and went over to the couch i sat on and put his arms around me. "im not mean to himm... I always asked myself how it is possible that i have a girlfriend and Minho dont. Its just... Impossible. I knew there was something we didnt know." i laughed at his spicious comment and layed my head against his. "yeah true... I also absolutely dont know why im together with you." i said sarcastically and Taemin whined laughing. "y/nnn you know how i meant it." i nodded laughing so did he.

We talked and talked and he asked me to listen to his music and advices what he should change or add. But i honestly thought these were amazing. I wouldnt be able to do that. But Taemin was amazing. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Minho, as handsome as always, followed by a slim female person, maybe just as me, and with long black hair appeared.

She had a very pretty face and an adorable smile on her lips. Her and Minhos hand was interwined and he smiled full of love down at her. "taemiiiniee, y/nnnn are you ready to meet my lovely, amazing, cute, pretty girlfriend ?" he announced and i laughed a bit as the pretty girl hit him lightly onto his back, what just made him laugh. He then lightly pushed the girl by her back infront of him.

She shyly waved at us and still had this adorable smile on. I smiled back at her just as taemin. "hii... Ehm... Im park soyi... But you can call me... Soyi i guess?" she laughed nervously and turned to Minho searching for help. But he just laughed cutely at her. "im Taemin and you can call me Taemin." he said chuckling and i went on with it. "Im y/n and you can call me y/n." thats when we all began to laugh out loud. I nearly teared up. It really loosened up the mood and tension here.

We talked a lot together and joked like 5 year olds. I really liked soyi and we get along perfectly. She was such a sweet girl. She deserves minho and minho deserves her.

 She deserves minho and minho deserves her

I love and adore his smile so much😍😭♥️♥️♥️

Why is Taemin still such a cutiee? Who cant just not love him?! ♥️