Kim Seokjin (BTS) imagine 1

"What do we need again?" Jin asked his wife trough their large appartment they moved in a year ago. "Wait... We need our identity cards and the baby carrier. Oh... And a lipbalm and my bathrobe." the good organised woman respnd to her husband who sighted slightly overtaxed. "Thats actually a lot of things you need. Last time it wasnt that much, am i right?" Jin asked while searching for the baby carrier in the broom closet they got as a gift from his parents while his wife was pregnant with their first child.

"Yeah but last time we werent prepared enough. This time i want to give birth without any complications." she said with a strong glance at Jin who raises his hands up a little. "Hey it wasnt only my fault that we forgot your toothbrush and your socks." The young woman rolls her eyes but couldnt hide a smile from the father who grined about that gesture.

"Appa... Eomma... Where are you?" a cute little voice sounds from across the appartment followed by fast little footsteps. "We are here... In the living room." Jins wife Jae eun answered their little three year old daughters question who appears one second later in the living room. She smiles happily and ran to the couch.

"What are you doing?" she asked cutely and looked up to us. "We are packing the bag for your mum and your little brother for the hospital." Jin respond and finally found the baby carrier in the last edge of the room just to bring it to his wife. "Because he soon join us and play with me?" she asked again and both of her parents nodded and had a smile on their faces. "Yes thats right." Jae eun said and sat down on the couch for a minute to take a little rest.

The little girl cheerfully smiled and carefully put her little hands on her mothers big belly. She bend down very close and kisses the belly. "Annyeong... I'm already excited to play with you. But you must hurry up because our neighbour Seungjae tried to steal my toys from the playground yesterday. But i said him they are for you. I'm going to protect you." she cutely said and let a soft smile appear on her parents faces.

Jin slowly sat down next to them and patted his daughters back who began to giggle. "Thats really nice of you. I'm sure he appreciate it." Jin said and put the little girl on his lap to hug her from behind.

She let out a cute giggle and enjoyed being in her fathers arms. "So... What shall we eat today?" he asked her while playing with her black fluffy hair. "Kimchi!" the 3 year old girl screamed and her parents laughed at her cuteness. "Okay, then it is Kimchi." Jin said and went to the kitchen after putting his daughter down on the couch. "Oh by the way talking of kimchi... I know a pretty good joke about this."

"

I hope you enjoy this one!