Han Jisung (Stray Kids) imagine 1

"Y/n honey did you heard that felix is back in town for a week? His mum just texted me and asked if we want to come over for dinner today. They have a few other guests obviously. What do you mean?" my mum asked me ehen she opened the doors to my bedroom. I was currently laying on my stomach in my bed watching a kdrama i love. I nodded agreeing. "sure i havent seen felix for ages." she smiled at me and closed the door with an 'alright, be ready at 5 we're going then.' i nodded and then she went out closing the door.

I stopped the drama and layed on my back. Felix was back. Finally. He  is one of my bestest friends even though he moved to korea over two years ago. We met back in kindergarden and it was immediately that we became friends. But my parents were friends way before and stay in contact even more. And since we are both korean families we got always pretty good away together.

When it became slowly 5 pm i started to get ready and put myself a hoodie and some leggins on because it was always pretty chill at the lee home so i dont care looking like a potato. I just brushed my hair a bit and put in some berrets which looks super cute. (kind of like in jennis solo performance (kbs gayo 2018)) then i went downstairs not forgetting my phone where my parents got ready. No seconds later my little swag sister walks also downstairs dressed of course again in some swaggy clothes to impress felix a bit. Felix is her crush since she was like in diapers. She just loves him. And now that shes 12 she wants to gain more attention from him what is so funny.

My older brother was out with some friends since 3 pm so no chance he will come here. Soon we drove to felix house and i was very excited. As we arrived i went out of the car and my parents rang the bell. No seconds later a familiar woman comes out and smiled at us before giving us all big hugs like alwayd. I smiled back. She was always so nice. "omoo you two grew so much. Y/n you look so beautiful just like a riping flower. And you Felisha are still so adorable and i like your hair."she complimented us and i smiled thanking her. I really did grow a lot the last two years.

I was still a fetus back when i last saw felix and now im getting mature slowly and my image started to change. There overall less baby fat than before. I took off my shoes and went into the living room with my sister ahead. It smelled so familiar here and ive kinda missed it. "wheres felix ?" i heard Felisha ask immediately in anticipation. I just rolled my eyes smiling. Puberty. "oh felix went out to the grocery store buying some things for dinner with his friends. They must be here any minute. You can just wait in the living room if you want." felixs mum said and we nodded.

So we sat down at the couch and were on our phones a bit. After a while, Ashley felix younger sister came from upstairs and joined us. We talked a bit like usually and laughed while chatting. She is 16 and so funny like that family has some good genes in humor.

And after maybe 15 minutes we heard the door bell again and after that some voices followed. I immediately made up felix aussie voice and smiled. There were also some others mixed. Very broken english partly. I wondered if that would be felix friends. After a bit felix came eith some other people followes into the living room and began to smile so big after he saw me.

"oh my gosh y/n ! I missed you so much." he shouted in his cute aussie accent and went to hug me tightly just like i did. "still looking like a potato." i said laughing and he laughed too. "ahh come on what are you talking?" we both laughed and then felux obviously remembered something. He shoved some of his friends to the front. "these are my friends and group members from korea. They came with me for holidays this time. We got a whole week off." he told me and i looked smiling at the 5 other boys.

"so here we have chan, minho, jisung, hyunjin and changbin. Chans also from australia." he said and i looked at them. They are all so handsome and kinda cute and especially today i have to dress myself like a lazy couch potato. "g'day mate" chan said and i laughed just like the others. Yep, a real aussie.