Hwang Hyunjin (Stray Kids) soulmate au (1)

Plot:
The first words your soulmate ever says to you are written on your arm.

Brushing my hair again for the hundreth time before putting my big purple jacket on, and searching everything i needed for today just to put it in my handbag, i started to make my way out of my appartment. I was on my way to meet my friend Yejin so i had to hurry up before missing the bus and coming too late again as usual.

I was never a person who was everywhere in time. I had always been the little messy girl from next door. Yep... That was me.

So today i actually was lucky and got the bus in time. I made my way to the back and sat down in a vacant seat.

Not many people were around what made it even better. I was just overall a very akward person. As the 10 minute drive went on, my mind wandered off again and soon stopped at a specific topic. My arm.

Well not specifically my arm, but more what was written on it. It were probably the most funny, embarrassing but also unique words ive ever seen and it was my hobby to look at other peoples arms. Especially in summer.

Some had something like 'im sorry' or 'hello' or even 'can you help me?' pretty plain and basic when you ask me.

But then there was mine.

'oh my gosh... Im so sorry my dog just peed into your bag.'

Pretty exotic. But obviously it was my destiny to get my handbag getting peed full by a strangers dog. I wouldnt be surprised anymore if that actually will happen one day. Thats also why my handbag always had to go with me.

Finally arriving after about the 10 minutes drive, i went out the bus and made my way towards me and my friends meeting point at the han river near a convenient store. The place we always met.

It was already getting late and the sun was about to set, dunking the whole sky into a beautiful picture of red, orange, yellow and pink. It was so beautiful.

Putting my bag down, i took my phone out and snapped a few pictures of the mesmorizing sky this evening.

Suddenly i heard a water flowing noice and totally perplexed where it came from i looked around, sawing a very cute looking guy with dark hair running towards my direction with a dog leash in his hands.

"oh my gosh... Im so sorry my dog just peed into you bag." he rushed to me, taking his little dog, who was the whole time right next to me and obviosly was peeing into my handbag.

My heart went crazy when i realized it was the same exact words as on my arm. I gasped out of surprise but not because of the peeing dog though.

"what? No way... But oh my gosh your dog is the cutest thing ive ever seen." i said cheerfully, patting the little dog who was licking and tickling my hand. I laughed at how cute he was.

The boys eyes infront of me widened and his mouth dropped wide open. "wh-what wait... Are you perhaps my soulmate?" he asked in total shock. My heart went even crazier after hearing him saying that.

My head nodded automatically like a machine as i pulled my jacket up just to show him the words, which accompanied me my whole life basically.

An amazingly adorable laugh rang through the air as i saw the handsome boy laughing cutely infront of me. "oh my gosh haha... In really sorry you had to run with these words your whole life around. I always thought what my first words to you would be but i would have never expected it to be that." i couldnt help but laugh as well.

"its fine tho. I found it funny. And i wasnt even surprised when your dog peed into my bag." i told him and he put his hand infront of his mouth. "ohhh im sorry about your bag. I am gonna buy you a new one, i promise." he blushed slightly which was the cutest thing in the world besides his dog.

I just brushed it off and took out a water bottle out of my bag to clean it a bit, because it luckily just got wet on the outside. "dont worry. Its nothing bad. Its not expensive sooo..." i put the bottle back again and took my now clean bag in my hand.

"but now to the really important business... Whats your dogs name? I need to know it immediately." i asked him with my biggest smile, patting his fury soft fur once more.

He laughed. "its kkami."

That was just the beginning of our very long, joyful but also very complicated life together. But i loved every minute of it until my last breath.

 But i loved every minute of it until my last breath

Okay this sucks but i love hyunjin sooo here we go😂

P. S. Hes soooo handsome😏😏♥️