Xu Minghao (The8) (Seventeen) imagine 2

LISTEN TO THE MUSIC ABOVE IN THE VIDEO OF 'GET YOU' BY DANIEL CAESAR! Its such a good mood with it ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Music playing softly from the boxes. Candles lit around us and the sweet scent of peaches mixed with candle wax. Every part in my body was relaxed and i could just see the beautiful boy infront of me: Xu Minghao. The love of my life.

Peacefuly swirling some wine in his glass, his eyes went up and met mine. A soft smile appeared on his face as he took a sip of the delicious wine just like i did. Its sweet taste and smell impregnated my whole mood and after the third drink i could already feel how much more clumsy and less uptight i was.

Still my eyes fixed on Minghao, i saw him putting down his wine glass and scooting even closer to me. My hand automatically went around his neck and stroked through his soft, silky black hair. A little chuckle was heard from his side as he pressed a small kiss onto my bare shoulder since the strap of my loose summer dress slipped off from it.

His arm sneaked around my waist and stayed there with little rubs of his thumb against the thin fabric of my dress.

Our eyes met again and i could feel the sincerity and love in his gaze. It was that look he always had on when we were alone together and could really show our love for each other, not caring that others may see or tell the media.

We havent had time before in a while to spend such evenings and nights with each other but we needed it... A lot. Just being in his arms, seeing him from so close. Just us two. Holding him in my arms, feeling his gentle soft touches which mean so much to me. I missed everything ans tried to absorb as much as possible because i knew it would take a long time that we can spend a moment like this again.

His eyes wandered the whole time around my face just like mine did. "Wasnt Mingyu sad when you cancelled your wine drinking evening?" i whispered quietly but loud enough for him to hear and smirk. "maybe... But he'll understand." he whispered back pressing a kiss on my cheek. I smiled.

"he really needs a girlfriend by himself." my boyfriend added and made me giggle quietly, our faces moving automatically closer. The scent of the sweet wine noticable between us two, making our minds even more put and wrapped around in cotton.

"i love you so much y/n, i hope you know that." he whispered against my lips and i nodded, stroking once again through his silky hair, giving him slight goosebumps. He himself was always amazed by how much of an effect every so small touch of his girlfriend had on him. And only she could do it.

"i love you so much Minghao." i whispered back before i felt some soft plump lips against mine. Harmonizing together, it all just made this moment perfect. My hand grabbing his black hair and his, squeezing my waist gently. Softly nibbeling at my bottom lip before parting and pressing a few light kisses down to my neck and behind my ear. Only he knew my soft spot.

My other hand clinged at his back, just relaxing under his touch while being able to be so close to him. Feeling every touch of him and his lips made me even weaker.

"i missed doing that..." he whispered in my ear and i gave a quiet agreeing humming from me. "i love you" he repeated before pressing his lips once again full of passion and love against mine. He gently pushed me back into the soft matress as we continued to enjoy being together. Just us two. Absorbing every possible second. Because we loved each other deebly and that wouldnt change so easy. Thats for sure.

 Thats for sure

So i just had to post this bc Minghao is ma boiii and i just needed a ton of his fluffs okkkk😂

I am SO obsessed and in love with Nam Donghyun from Produce x 101 so there surely will be some imagines in the future of him😍♥️♥️♥️✨💕 i love him so much, really

Qotc:
Do you watch Produce x 101?

-->i dooo and i am already obsessed again😍😂 i really should stop watching survival shows but i cannntt hdksk