Kim Jongin (Kai) (EXO) imagine 3

Requested by spermy

Warm breath against my skin and soft sweet kisses right under my ear. Light giggles filling the damp air and the rustling of bedsheets filled the comfortable bedroom. The light shone dimmed from behined the thick black curtains.

My hands sneaked slowly around my husbands bare waist, covered with just the large blanket we shared. The feeling of home and comfort immediately spreaded in every fiber of my body. A soft giggle escaped from Kais mouth. "jagii, that tickles..." his morning voice was still raspy but that made him even more attractive in my eyes.

I laughed at his cuteness and spontaniously rolled on top of him. His arms around my waist, sneaking under my shirt he smirked at me sneakily. Goosebumps appearing on the same exact spots he touched my bare skin. "you are so cute" he spoke out my thought and let me smile.

"no you are. You dont know how adorable you look right now" i whispered against his plump lips just an inch away. My gaze shifted constantly from his eyes to his seductive looking lips.

A breathy "i love you" rang through my ear as these full lips touched mine and caused a firework to explode inside of me. I loved mornings like these.

The kiss wasnt long but it was a sweet morning kiss, we all need to start a great day. "oh stoop it jongin you just make me stay in bed with you for the whole day." i pressed a small kiss onto his soft cheek, being responded with an adorable laugh from kais side.

"im sorry baby... But i just love you too much to let you go. I wont be able to see you for the whole day." he pouted cutely and let me hug him and wishing to never let go of the man of my dreams. Kim Jongin.

"i know. But at least we are able to be together in the nights." i felt him nodding in my neck and again his soft lips making contact with my bare skin on my neck. My eyes closed automatically and i just enjoyed the moment. Relaxing every muscle in my body i could feel his plump lips tracing down to my collarbone. I sighted in total comfort, not wanting to leace the bed anytime soon. Wherever Jongin was, i would feel at home. He was my home. And he will always be.

"i love you kim jongin" i whispered into the quiet room. His lips rested at one place on my neck and i could feel his hot breath against my skin. His hands under my shirt drove up and down my spine, giving me chills everywhere.

Suddenly he gave me a little clap on my butt, making me stir awake from my daydreaming. "yaah stop ittt i have my pride." his cute giggles filled my ear and i couldnt help but giggle with him.

"as punishment i SaDLyyy have to get up mr. Kim" i jockingly said and wanted to get up from his arms but he wuickly pulled me back with a cute sounding "nOoee dont go y/nnn im sorryy" his eyes pleading with sincerity in it and a glint of joy. That boi thoo...

"awwee..." i gave him a little kiss on his lips and distracted him with that action obviously a bit. I quickly pulled away from him and stood up from the bed. "NoOOo you big baby. We need to go to work." his arms tried grabbing the air and i laughed at his actions. A funny sounding groan on his side was heard from behind the blanket and just his messy brown hair was sticking out in all possible directions. He really did look like a cute giant baby tho.

I pulled his leg a bit so that he sunk even more in the bedsheets. "get up babyy. Suhos gonna scold you again if you come too late." i reminded him and he turned groaning on his belly. His handsome looking back profile was now visible and boii i could watch him forever lying there like a lifeless corpse dressed just in boxershorts. "we can cuddle later, okay?" an agreeing noice was heard muted and i chuckled lightly making my way towards the bathroom witg a smile on my face, still a bit tipsy from all the sleep. Oh how i loved mornings like these. And oh holy god am i lucky to be married to such a man like him.

Kai is so cute agsjsj i love himmm♥️

I just want him to be happy forever😍

So i hope this is what you imagined haha and i hope you like it😊

Qotc:
If there is an idol who really fits your description of your personal ideal type, who would it be?

-->mhhh so thats sooo difficult im sorry haha but its like a mix out of sooo many ppl. Like got7 mark, bang yedam, han jisung,... The list goes ooonn and oonnn hahah😂