Kim Namjoon (RM) (BTS) imagine 1

"This is so beautiful, don't you think?" RM mumbles totally lost in his thoughts. You give him an agreeing sound and look full of fascination across the beautiful landscape that happened to be real. You would have never expected to come here, to Europe, and even with your boyfriend. You truly are a lucky and happy person and you are thankful for all the moments you can share with Namjoon.

"We should defenitly come here again." he said and you agreed again with him. You slightly looked at him and took a moment to appreciate this beautiful man right next to you. He was wearing all black and it really suits him perfectly. He is such an aesthetic person. You just look like a small potato compared to him. But of course he never let you feel like that.

He always let you feel like you are the most important person in his life and that he is the only man you could think of. And that's one of those reasons you love him more than your own life.

His eyes suddenly met yours and he smiled bright with his cute dimples appearing. You probably would have poke them with your fingers if you didn't have to push your bikes. So you just smiled back at him but promised yourself that you're gonna do this later.

Suddenly your boyfriend changed his look on his face and looked down at his bike. You followed his eyes and immediately started to laugh when you saw that his bike had a flat bicycle tyre.

He sighed and threw his hands in the air. "Nooo... Please don't! Why is this always happening to me?!" he complained a bit flustered.

I tried to hide my laugh and went over to Namjoon after parking my bike and petted his arm. "Hey, honey... Relax... I'm sure we can find someone who will fix your bike." He slightly looked down at you and smiled.

"yeah... I guess you are right. I shouldn't destroy also this day with you like all the other things i destroyed before." He scrachted his neck a bit and offered you his hand. You cheerfully put your hand in his and started walking down the little hill together with your boyfriend to find a person who could help you.

All these colors and the peaceful sounds of birds relaxed you so much that you just close your eyes and thought of the most meaningful people in your life.

Your family.

Your mom.

Your dad.

Your sister.

Your best friend.

Your Dog.

The boys.

And of course Namjoon... Your boyfriend.

And this is the moment you realized that you are completely happy and thankful for your life and all these beautiful people who never leave you and always will stay by your side.

But i still have a few bts imagines from back then😊

I hope you like it