Kwon Jiyong (GD) (Big Bang) imagine 1

I was so nervous. Just overly excited. Today was my first fashion show i ever visited. And i couldnt just hold my excitement back. And the best thing is, that this wansnt even a normal basic fashion show. No, it was THE famous fashion show in paris.

When my uncle, a really great and well known designer, told me he had some tickets left for me for this fashion show, i nearly cried my eyes out. It was my dream since i was young. I was always pretty interested in fashion and wanted to go to at least one. And thank god to the best uncle in the world, he even got me a vip pass and a ticket for the afterparty. Actually i still couldnt believe how amazing this all was. It felt so unreal.

So here i was. Entering the big building in Paris, where so many people in luxurious clothes just stood around and chatted. I also dressed myself a bit fancier than i used to. I wore long black and white striped loose pants with a tight black turtleneck pullover and sone black high heels. I curled my hair slightly but left it naturally for the most parts. On top of that i had a black Chanel purse and a long grey coat on.

I actually felt like one of those rich kids wearing all this. To be honest most of the times i just wear comfy clothes like pyjamas. But on the other hand i really enjoyed dressing myself up into more fancy clothes like these.

I walked a bit hesistantly and unsure where to go around the big room. A few people greeted me wether i knew them or not. Mostly not but i also saw some friends of my uncle so of course i greeted everyone back nice and politely.

Then i finally found the room i searched. It was a dimmed grand room with a long catwalk in the middle and many many seats around it. A few people already sat doen on their seats so i decided also to head to mine. It was more in the middle and next to an older woman and a mid aged man, both dressed very neatly and luxurious. It was obvious that they had a lot of money.

I greeted them politely and as we waited for the show to begin soon, the older woman named miss wood, talked to me a bit and she was actually very warm hearted and friendly. She gave me compliments and explained me a lot of things. She also told me that there were also quiet a lot of celebrities here. And thats what excited me even more.

As soon as the fashion show began, everyone went quiet and looked at the amazing outfits and performances. I was totally stunned and absolutely loved it. And after about two hours later, the show was already finished and i clapped like a seal and probably like an idiot.

After that, i went to the vip area and noticed many people standing around and chatting with each other. All seemed pretty rich. There were a lot of famous designers like Karl Lagerfeld and also celebrities like Selena Gonez. I nearly screamed at all of this but luckily got a grip at the last second of myself.

Even a butler came to me and gave me a glass of sekt for which i thanked him politely. And thats where i was standing. Somewhere in the middle of Paris drinking sekt alone and looking around. What a mood.

But that was also one of the best moments in my life. That was the moment i first saw him.

Him.

Kwon Jiyong.

He looked so amazing. When i saw him there talking to these people drinking his sekt casually, i just couldnt resist and gasped for air. I didnt knew who he was but it was love at first sight. For sure.

I could feel my heart beating faster than ever before and my eyes were just focusing him. I could only see him. It was weird. Everyone else was irrelevant. Just him. That was the moment he entered my small little world and wouldnt leave so fast. Im so thankful for that. The way his hair looked like. The way he smiled cutely. The way he put his one hand casually in his pocket. I fell in live with him at exact this one moment. And i coulsnt have stopped it. It was so fast, i didnt even realized it.