Kim Minseok (Xiumin) (EXO) imagine 1

I turned and tossed around in bed because of the uncomfortable laying position and the undescribable heath. It was more than annoying that i cant lay on my belly and i was sweating like a whale. But for our little baby im doing these things without hesitation. I just want her to be healthy and happy forever. So i am even doing as little things as these for her just to be fine. But the desire on sleeping on my belly is really big though.

Suddenly i felt a hand around my belly which carefully patted over it softly and drew little relaxing circles on it. I sighed and looked over to the owner of the hand who was laying right next to me. My husband Minseok looked over to me smiling and shove himself nearer to me just to put his strong arms around me. I cuddled myself into them and just felt his presence. His sent always near me and his breath steady in my neck. I deeply inhaled. "Jagi... Arent you tired? You should sleep a bit." he said sweetly and i smiled nodding. "yeah i am tired but... I really cant sleep because i just cant find the right position and then this heat. Its soo hot." i explained him and felt him laying his head onto my shoulder. "i know... I cant sleep either. How about just cuddling together for a bit?" he said and i nodded smiling and played with his feet and his hand a bit. It was really relaxing like this.

As soon as i heard him singing my absolute favorite song quietly in my ear my heart was aching. It was beautiful. My hands clinging heavy onto his and i sight shutting my eyes with a smile. Thats when i slowly drove into a deep sleep.

 Thats when i slowly drove into a deep sleep

Okay HOW CAN HE BE SO FREAKING CUTE EVEN THOUGH HES THE OLDEST MEMBER OF EXOOO hdksjsv😍😂 okay

Okay HOW CAN HE BE SO FREAKING CUTE EVEN THOUGH HES THE OLDEST MEMBER OF EXOOO hdksjsv😍😂 okay... Chill...

Well this one is a very very short one but i had it for like so long in my drafts now... I can imagine this being soo adorable♥️😍

Qotc:
If you stan EXO, who is your bias?

-->so defenitely kai for me and also kinda suho but can someone pls explain me why finding a bias is so hard?! 😂 I feel like i have so many biases in every group i stan haha