Kim Kibum (Key) (SHINee) imagine 1

Requested by MarsTheFlower

A loud laugher from the bathroom was heard and i autimatically also had to laugh. "No way y/nn you didnt do that right? That poor little boy probably was so sad when you told him you have a boyfriend and that hes too young for you." i nodded laughing uncontolable, hugging him when he came back from the bathroom to me on the couch. "i mean... His long ass love letter was super cute and adorable but like... He was 11!" tears already slipped out of Kibums eyes and i had to hold him that he wont roll off the couch.

"that... Is so... HILARIOUS. Omg i have to tell that story in the bext interview i give." i nodded giggeling and gave him a sweet little kiss on his cheek. His smile was absolutely the cutest.

"oh oh babe i forgot something!" i suddenly got an idea. Since i was visiting my little niece before i got here, she gave me something verryy special... To her at least. But i found it funny to try at least and maybe have fun like the little kids when they did it.

I ran to my bag, took her gift and immediately gave it to my boyfriend with a big smile. He just looked at me like i was crazy. My laugh rang around the room when he sent me this gaze. "a... Coloring book? Y/n is everything okay with you? Since when do you want to color books?!" he chuckled and inspected the book with all his different white and black patterns, which are used to be drawn out by little kids.

"yess... Im okay thanks for asking key. My little niece gave it to me and weeelll... Cant we try? Im bored babyy" i tried to convince him with my aegyo and big eyes, what obviously succeeded as i saw his gaze softening and him smiling.

A soft chuckle left his lips and he nodded heading to get some coloring pencils. "i hope you know that this is absolutely childish babe... We are adults..." he laughed and so did i with a nod. "suuree you are... You big baby. Maybe you like it even more than my niece in the end." he rolled his eyes smiling at my statement. "you are the big baby here. Who else would bring a coloring book to a date?" i scoffed giggeling and cuddled his arm covered with a big white hoodie. "hey hey hey i had to bring her her birthday peresent before i got here so she just gave ot to me as a thank you... Dont ask me why." he chuckled again and pressed a small kiss onto my cheek. Butterflies all over in my stomach.

Kibum turned on some music so it would be a better atmosphere and it really was. So we both colored this one book while singing loud to many songs. From taemins new song want over exos power to twices what is love, where we both nearly jumped up and danced eagerly to the hit song. It was so much fun and i wanted it to never end. Even though we were near our 30s, we still behaved like small children. It was that kind of relationship between us where you just dont had to worry what the other one is might thinking about you. We could do whatever we wanted and would still love us forever.

Later when we really just finished coloring half of the book and sang and danced to a dozen of songs, we exhaustedly collapsed on the couch. Kibums arms tight around me and softly stroking through my hair. "what about i'll cook us sonething delicious? We still have some bulgogi left. I know you live for that meat." he gave me a teasing look and i hit his chest lightly.

"stop indirectly saying im fat cause you eat way more of that beef than i do." he laughed and the love and joy in his eyes just mirrored my feelings. It was shining in them. "you suree? What about the meat you ate last weekend in that restaurant? We had to buy a whole new plate full of bulgogi just for you." i hit him again chuckling on his chest and he acted like he was hurt. "stoop iitt kibumie..."

Thats how we alsways ended up argueing about stupid things like that and it was actually pretty amusing and fun. It was my most loved hobby. And probably keys as well.

After our little 'discussion', he went into the kitchen and cooked us something so delicious. He was lije a master in the kitchen. Knowing everything what to do and not to do and what tasted the best. He was a cuisinal magician. My very personal one.

While he cooked, i sat on the kitchen aisle on a barchair and talked to him so that he wont be bored...and maybe because i would have been bored. So we basically talked about everything and everyone.

When he finished cooking our food, we sat down and ate together just like on a romantic date, just with the slight difference that we looked like potatoes and we talked about sh*t and laughed like some kind of whale. But it was exactly what i needed and what i loved. As long as me and my boyfriend would be together it all was perfect.

 As long as me and my boyfriend would be together it all was perfect

Okay i LOVE Kibums sassy personality so much😍😂 i hope i could write it well so you can feel the sassyness in his voice haha

Qotc:
Which groups do you all stan?

-->okay so basically all the groups i write about in this book haha should i all name them? Idk all of them i need my list 😂