Lee Jeno (NCT) imagine 1

Today it was the first time i was in my very close friends home. We became friends about a few months ago because we got into new classes. And she was the sweetest person on earth. I was so glad i met her and got friends with her because she makes just everyones lifes better and brighter. We decided to do homework together at ger home because at my house, where we usually went do do our homework, was full of my sister and her friends. And im pretty sure they would force me to be their make up doll then.

So we decided to go to jenas house. It was a bit farer away but thats fine. She lived also in a very nice and pretty area. So at the moment we just sat in her room, which was overly purple because it was her favorite color, and full of got7 pictures. She absolutely loves got7. I even would say shes obsessed with them. Especially with jinyoung. He was on every single poster. Im not gonna lie. But i can understand her pretty well. Hes prince like handsome. Nearly surreal.

So we just randomly talked about many different things girls talk besides doing our homework. "Are you really sure he meant me? Like i could swear he meant sunhye." jena said while chewing on her pencil and sighted. Her gaze went up to her jinyoung posters.  "why shouldnt he? Im sure he wanted to ask you something not sunhye. He probably would have talked to her ages ago. "i laughed a bit and the pretty girl in front of me nodded and smiled at me with her cute pretty eyesmile. That was really her charming point any boy could fall for. I told her a million time to use it more in front of boys. And she is defenitely pretty. But shes such a shy bean.

"yeah i guess youre right... I mean he looked at me right?" she asked me and i nodded fully convinced. "sure he did." then i looked at my empty glass of water. "you dont mind if i refill my glass with water dont you?" she smiled and nodded. "yeah sure you know where the kitchen is." i nodded and headed out after closing the door again to the kitchen.

Their flat was pretty big and very pretty. And i really liked it a lot. So i went to the kitchen aisle and refilled my glass with water as i suddenly heared a door open and a beautiful voice singing. It was a boys voice defenitely coming nearer. Maybe it was jenas brother. I never saw him, just heared of him.

But just when i wanted to go fast to jenas room again with my glass of water i exactly ran into the person who was singing before and spilled all the water on my shirt. I gasped because it was so cold. I heared also a surprised gasp from the boy in front of me.

"ahh jenaa... Watch-" he began to speak thinking i was his sister obviously but quickly realizes that i was not jena. He froze as we looked both up at the same moment. He was gorgeous. Oh my gosh... He was just the most handsome boy ive seen in my life. No doubt.

"ohh ahh mi-mianhae  (im sorry)... I didnt saw you. Im so sorry." he said obviously very sorry as he bowed. My heart began beating faster. He was so polite. "ahh i-its fine yeah. Dont worry." i said and bowed too.

He looked at my shirt and looked quickly up again. When i dont saw wrong there was a little blush on his cheeks. But i dont mind because there was a huge blush on mine. "ehh your... Shirt... Its wet. Im sorry about this." he said and i just smiled. "oh its fine dont worry. Im just gonna change into one of jenas shirts." i suggested but he felt obviously still bad.

"no no you can have one of mine. Thats the only thing that may will let me feel a bit less guilty." he smiled a bit embarrassed and his eye smile was THE CUTEST. My heart was racing and a blush crept onto my face. Thats the longest conversation i even had with a boy. And he wanted me to wear his clothes. I dont exactly know what i said but he hurried into his room and came back with a black plain hoodie amd gave it to me. "i guess this will fit." he said and smiled. He and jena defenitely had the same cute amazing smile. And it was so adorable. I could just look at him forever.

I thanked him and then went into the bath to wear it instead of my wet white shirt. I was so shocked when i saw that you could see perfectly my bra through this wet shirt. I blushed horribly and cursed at myself. He saw it omg. He saw my bra. Im gonna die. Haha. My exact thoughts. So i quickly changed and calmed down before i went out and fast into jenas room as i couldnt see her brother anywhere.

When i entered and shut the door immediately jena looked up shocked of my sudden appearance. "there you are. Why did it took so long? And wheres your glass? AANNDD why are you wearing a hoodie?" she asked me with a confused look on her face. I inhaled very deep and looked at her with a huge smile but also a probably very red face.

"what haaappendeed??" she asked me in a very suspisious tone and and a knowing smile. I smiled at the ground. "your brother... He bumbed into me and...and my shirt got wet so he gave me one of his hoodies and..." i told her and she listened carefully. "Why didnt you tell me that your brother is so cuteee?!" i screamed a bit just like a fangirl and sat next to her. She laughed but did this perv face😏 everytime i looked at ther face.

"wait... You think my brother is CUTE?!" she laughed. "oh he might seem cute but he is NOT." I still smiled at the thought of him. "whats his name though? I never asked for it." totally ignored her statement. She sighed but laughed.

"its jeno."my heart skipped a beat. Jeno. It sounded just perfectly. Lee jeno.

And that wouldnt be the only time i'll hear his name. Defenitely not.

Okay so in the beginning i never thought jeno would be one of my biases but here we gooo (up) 😂😏

Were you once (or twice😂) in a similar situation?

Ok... Imma stop my jokes are bad today haha