Park Jihoon (Wanna One) imagine 1 (1/2)

The bell for the seventh lesson was ringing through the whole school bhilding and i would have just two more lessons until i could go home. Growning, i put my head onto my arms on the desk and looked hopeless on the questions infront of me. Math was never my favorite.

And on top of that, i had terrible stomache cramps from my period, which just got stronger and stronger, that i nearly whinced in pain.

I was in the homeroom currently to do my rest homework since i probably wouldnt be able to concentrate at home with my noicy little siblings. So i stayed in school a bit longer. And it seemed that i wasnt the only one eith that idea because nearly 10 other students were sitting in this room, listening to music, sleeping, eating or doing their work.

Suddenly the pain hit me like a train and i quietly whinced in pain while rushing out of the room to the cafeteria to get myself a warm cup of tea in hopes to minder the pain. I waited a few seconds outside the door to not get a much heavier cramp.

But suddenly the door of the homeroom bursts open again and a boy came to a stop infront of me and sighted when he saw me. It was Park Jihoon. The most loved boy at our school. And it seemed like he was looking for me.

"uhmm... Yeah i just... Wanted to give you my jacket. You should probably put it around your waist...and go to the toilet." he said with a small smile as he gave me his jacket and the seond later already disappeared, leaving me confised and flustered back.

In my head i already knew what it might be so i just did what he told me and rushed to the nearest toilet and checked. And i was right. There was a medium sized red spot right on the middle of my blue jeans.

I sighted and whined totally embarrassed about the whole situation. Jihoon saw it. HE FREAKING SAW IT. And i was on the verge of crying.

Luckily i remembered to have left my sport clothes and an extra pad in my locker so i quickly ran outside and got these things to change into them back in the toilet.

Changed, i slowly went back to the homeroom with flushed red cheeks, sunked head and Jihoons jacket in my hands. It was so embarrassing.

I knew the moment i entered, that jihoons eyes were on me but the others luckily seemed to didnt care or notice.

When i looked up, our eyes met and he had a small smile again on. My heart fluttered at it and his whole manner. Which man would have probably done the same as he did? Right... Nearly no one.

With slow sloppy steps i went to his desk and gave him his jacket back while bowing and muttered a quiet 'Thank you' to him. He denied and suddenly put something else into my hands. A hot pack.

I just looked at him perplex and he giggled lightly. "its for you. I had one left and i figured out you need it more than i at the moment." thats when my ckeeks began to burn again and a huge blush was plastered across them.

"o-ooh... T-thank you so much..." i thanked him again stuttering and bowing multiple times because i was just dumb. "no its fine. No problem." his smile brightened up everything and i autimatically felt better and lighter. The pain seemed to be not as sttong as before.

My brain either is playing weird tricks with me or...

... Im defenitely slowly falling in love with the most loved boy at our school, who really was the most caring and attentively boy ive ever met. And exactly that made my heart flutter. Now there were just dozen of butterlies in my stomach instead of the heavy pain i had the whole day.

Hiii so this is a small jihoon imagine and maybe later im going to write another #boyfriendhelpsgirlfriend ontheirperiodimagine 😂😂

Who are you looking forward the most after wanna ones disbandment😭♥️ (i kind of for guanlin and Seonho and also sungwoon but all♥️)