Kim Jongdae (Chen) imagine 3

Fixing the straps of the bikini pants i wore, i let out a long sight. Being pregnant defenitely didnt made this any easier to put on. Since i was already in my sixth month i couldnt kept wearing my old clothes when i didnt want them all to be over stretched in the end. I love being pregnant but sonetimes it was just annoying having this big belly infront of you so you couldnt even see what was under them.

"Aigooo does someone needs help again?" the lovely but teasing voice of my husband appeared from behind and two hands sneaked around my bare waist slowly drawing little circles with his thumb onto my belly. Immediately i got goosebumps all over my body and i could feel myself leaning into his touches, wanting more.

"Yes please. Help me. This isnt as easy as it may look." i laughed a bit trying to look over my shoulder just to look into the sparkling eyes of Jongdae.

He nodded with a dazzling smile and pressed a small kiss onto my ear making me giggle slightly. His hands carefully wandered to my bikini bottom part and skillfully fiddled and twisted the two olive green cords on the side to a small loop so that it wont fall off anymore.

"Here we go. Now it wont fall off anymore besides i will take it off." he whispered softly into my ear and let me shiver slightly. "yaah Jongdaee. Stooop. Being pregnant is already hard enough to deal with." you joked and lightly hit his arm on what he fake whinced although be both knew he wasnt hurt at all. I just kept laughing and dragged him from our bedroom to the livingroom by his arm. He easily followed with a happy smile on his lips.

"Gosh pregnant women really are difficult to understand, Junmyeon was right. One time you want to stay in bed the whole day and just cuddle the whole time, then you are moody as hell and want me to disappear for the whole day just to bring some food." he giggled following me. I send him a warning glare over my shoulder and he immediately shut up knowing if he kept talking i would kill him now or later.

But not a second later he broke out into giggles and hugged me from behind his head resting onto my shoulder letting me smile. His lips found their way automatically onto my neck and he pressed small but sweet kisses from behind my ear down to my shoulder. A trail out of hot kisses burned into my skin and i had to focus to not stay home with Chen in bed rather than going out to the beach as planned.

"Stoop or i dont want to leave anymore Cheny" i murmured gently fiddeling with the fingers of his hand resting on my belly. I always tended to call him by that nickname when he tried to act cute or just absolutely adorbale trying to seduce me. His cute laugh rang through my ears and he pressed a last kiss onto my lips as he turned my head on my chin towards his. His lips as soft and sweet as always letting me smile genuinly happy.

"You should better check your priorities before forcing me to go on the beach when its 35 degrees outside." he giggled and took me by my hand to lead my outside to his white car after not forgetting to help me into my yellow summer dress. "Excuse mee?!"

The drive to the beach wasnt too long, maybe about half an hour, and as soon as we arrived he helped me outside just like a real gentleman and took the bag with our stuff out of the trunk. Our hands interwined and loosely slendering between us. Since he and exo are still top celebreties and famous as hell in korea and worldwide, we didnt have the opportunity to just go to the closest beach. There defenitely would be too many people recognising Chen and probably me too. So we once found a pretty decent looking and hidden beach where just a few people were so we could rest in peace without any fans, as much as we love them.

Me and Jongdae started dating in 2020 after we met on a catwalk show. It was love at first sight, as cliché it may sounds but it was the truth. I fell immediately in love with this handsome man called Kim Jongdae. And after going out and meeting despite his busy schedule i also fell in love with his personality and soon i couldnt imagine a life without him anymore.