EXO in Paris imagines (KJI, KJM, BBH, DKS)

Kim Jongin

~in the plane

I yawned and put my head against kais shoulder who smootly took my hand and drew little relaxing circles with his thumb on the back of my hand. "how long until we arrive ?" i asked him and he looked at his phone. "mhh maybe about six hours still." i made an agreeing sound and turned my head a bit so that i saw kyungsoo and nayoung sleeping cutely on each other. They were just adorable together. I tapped jongin on his leg that he should

look and showed with my finger the direction. He chuckled cutely and snapped a fast picture of them. We were on a two seat row so i could cuddle even more with my boyfriend. We were cuddled together in one blanket and it was comfortably warm in his arms. I heard Baekhyun and Sohee giggeling and quietly talking in the back and took a look behind us just to see the two of them looking on their phone and drawing some weird shit i couldnt see. They just laughed more when they saw me. I roled my eyes smiling and went back to kai and cuddling.

And then i slowly drifted back into sleep and i guessed jonginie also because of his steady and slow breath. When i woke up all the lights were on again and there was a tablet woth food on it. Many people were chatting around and eating. I noticed kai slowly rubbing his puffy eyes as he yawned. Seemed like he also just woke up.

~in the hotel room at morning

I woke up in our big hotel bed covered in white blankets and hugged by my boyfriend who still slept like a baby even though the whole room was full of sunlight from outside. I cuddled me again against his warm. Chest and nuzzled my face against the soft fabric of his shirt. One of his hands slowly rubbed against my head and the other one against my back.

"morning..." he said a bit unclearly with his hot sexy deep morning voice. I melted inside and looked up to him a few seconds in the eyes before giving him a short kiss on the lips. He smiled and stretched himself. "what a great way to wake up." he said and laughed a bit like me.

" he said and laughed a bit like me

Byun Baekhyun

~in the hotel room at morning

I was tired af the whole time and woke up the whole night because of baekhyun who stole my blanket over and over again. Im still not sure if he does it on purpose or not but he will pay for it soon or later.

The sun already filled the whole room but we still were sleepeing... Well baekhyun was still sleeping. I decided to wake him up so i fastly took away all the blanket from him and wrapped it like a burrito around me. He groaned and stretched himself with a yawn.

"yaahh sohee (y/n) where is my blanket?!" he tried to sound very angry but ended up sounding like a weak tired wreck. I giggled at his cute gaze. His hair was all over the place. "you stole the blanket the whole night again and again from me." i just said and he huffed before unwrapping me half and crawl in with me into my burrito. He then hugged me and i snuggled myself into his warm chest. We fight a lot but i still love him to death.