Lim Youngmin (Ab6ix) imagine 1 (1/4)

It was 2047. The second may and a beautiful day. Bird were chirping all morning long and nothing big happened besides the local bringing the weekly newspaper. Everythimg was just as usual in the house of the Lim family.

Youngmin was sitting in front of the tv while reading the fresh brought newspaper, still looking good for his age. Miyoung was standing in the kitchen, trying out her newest found recipe from a magazine she defenitely wanted to try out. And the two siblings Jihyun and Jihee were laying on the couches scrolling through their high tech phones.

"Appa isnt the day after tomorrow the day you and eomma met 26 years ago?" Jihee suddenly asked out of nowhere while glancing at her father. Surprised he met his daughters eyes and nodded. "Yeah you are right. How even did you remember?" he asked her with curiosity overflowing. A smile appeared on Jihees lips and she just rolled her eyes.

"ah come on its not that hard when you and eomma always tell us about it." she explained and Youngmin nodded sighting with a smile remembering that precious day he met his wonderful wife. "We even know what you both wore." Jihyun added and made Miyoung in the kitchen laugh. "Oh really? You dont even remember where you put your shirt the day before..." his mother joked and made him laugh.

"Hey that is not trueee! I know that" Jihee gave him a soft hit on his shoulder. "No you dont. I saw it on my bed this morning. How does it even get there?" Jihyun sat up and hit her back. "ahh there it was. I already wondered..."
"yaah" jihee hit him once more and went off to the kitchen to their mother while jihyun and his father laughed at her temperament. "eomma jihyun is unbelievable. I cant imagine a girl wanna marry him in the future." the young girl laughed at the thought of her brother still living alone when he was 50. "heyy i heard that" was heard from the living room.

"thats not true honey. I also though i was going to die alone when i was at your age. Well... Until i met your dad." Miyoung chuckled at the thought back then.

"We know eomma. You met at a festival and immediately fell in love with each other. We know the story." the handsome son said and kept scrolling through his phone. "better be glad they met or you wouldnt be here" his sister niggled once again on him as he huffed. "i aaamm now shut up. You talk too much"

"hey hey at least try to get along okay?" Youngmin brought in to their conversation and both of them hummed in agreement making their parents feel statisfied again.

"hey appa... Have you heard of this programme called TFX?" Jihyun suddenly asked his father and he nodded. "Of course i have. Its all over the news."

TFX. Short for 'The future X'. A newly invented programme scientists worked on for at least over 10 years. And it was finally able to be purchased by the public for the first time. So it was no wonder Youngmin also already heard of it. It really was all over the news. TFX. The programme which enables you to travel back in time. The only con about it is that you yourself cant travel back to your time. You have to travel back to someone others time. It is all because of safety reasons.

Rule 1:
The time traveller is strictly forbidden to see or meet himself in the past or else it could cause major damages in the individuals present or future.

That was the most important rule. So it is an advice to travel back to their parents past lifes when they still live.

Rule 2:
The person in whose past you travel must be alive or the whole process could end in a whole disaster.

Jihyun really wanted to try the TFX out. He was such a sucker for things like this. And Jihee secretly wanted to see how their parents actually meet. An idol and a normal university student. It was too cute for her.

Rule 3:
To travel back to the past, you need the DNA of the person you want to travel back to. Insert it to the programme and type in your destination.

It was easy for todays technology, no doubt. But letting their parents allow them to was the hardest thing.

Rule 4:
Never tell people your identity or the individuals future and present may change dramatically and causes damages.

That would probably the toughest task. Not telling their parents that they were their parents. But they wanted to do it so bad. Time travelling being reality. This was just amazing.

"Can we do it? I want to try ot so bad appa. Pleaseee..." Jihyun put on his best aegyo and his sister immediately joined him. "Yeah pleaasee. I wanna see how you and eomma met. I bet it was so cute." Youngmin just chuckled amused at how passionate his children were about this whole time travelling thing. The idol himself wanted to try it actually but there would be a too high risk travelling back to his time.

His wife came into the livingroom chuckling as well. "What do you think honey? Should we allow them?" they looked at each other and knew exactly what to do. "i think we have to, right?" she laughed softly and sat next to his husband.

 "i think we have to, right?" she laughed softly and sat next to his husband

Yoyoo im back haha im sorry for the long wait but like i said school was unbelievable stressful😅

So since this book reached 100k reads WHAT IS SO UNBELIEVABLE THANK YOUUU this one is a loonggg imagine hehe❤️❤️❤️

Qotc:
What is your favorite ship in kpop?

-->i ship every known couple first of all like jennie and kai, jihyo and daniel, hyuna and dawn are BAES.