Dong Sicheng (Winwin) (NCT) (ft. Ten, Yuta, Taeil) imagine 1

We were laughing freely and chatting about random things here and there. The mood in the restaurant was very bright and everybody just wanted to talk. The food in front of us long gone and the ton of soju bottles just standing around on the desk. Yes... We were defenitely drunk. So we did what drunk people do and just talked about old memories and times. And obviously we laughed a lot.

Winwin had his arm around me and kissed me on the cheek. He would never do this infront of anyone if he would be sober. Not even in a million years. We laughed together out loud when yuta, ten and taeil started talking weird shit. It was just amazing hahah.

"oh oh i know... Remember when i caught winwin having a girlfriend hhaha. He was such an akward boy." yuta told and we agreed him. I just couldnt stop laughing. "i think i actually saw them in a park together playing some games. I just hide behind a bush for maybe an hour after you two saw me. This was hilarious!" he laughed. I rolled my eyes laughing too.

"you were just jealous af yutashiii" he gave me a funny glare and i nearly died from laughter with the only anchor named winwin. "i wasnt jealous... I was just... Careful." he said and we were quiet for a second after all break out into a huge laughing war. Even yuta himself laughed. It was amazing. "hajimaaa i wasnt jealous... Well... Maybe a bit hahah but i just wanted winwin to be miinee." yuta said laughing and tried to kiss my boyfriend but he just avoided him laughing and leaned against me. I put both of my arms around him and gave yuta a winner glare. He just rolled his eyes fake angry and laughed a few seconds after again.

He was this kind of person who just laughs a lot when hes drunk... And i mean A LOT. Winwin is the type who shows affection, taeil is the one who gets emotional easily and starts crying at least once. Ten is the one who sings the whole time some old white chick songs or some girlie group songs...yeah he was that drunk person who was annoying af haha. But we still love him. And me, i am the type of drunk person who is either extremely tired and exhausted and just want to cuddle or the kind of person who starts to argue with everyone about everything... So im a mixture of tired and talkative. Haha poor winwin. He always has to deal with me.

"y/n you are so cutee. I would even name my next cat after you." my boyfriend cooed and cupped my face and pecked my lips. Ten suddenly started to scream and climed on the bench he sat and danced and sang to single ladies. We all nearly died from laughing to hard and even teared up.

"shuut uuppp Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul" yuta shouted and pouted with his head layed in his arms. "i really should get myself a girlfriend if i cant get winwin." he sighted. I laughed. "take my sister!" ten shouted and i laughed even more. "yaahh its me who decides who its gonna be." yuta screamed still sad. "Stop shouting guuyyss" taeil said with teary eyes... Here he goes again.

So the whole evening was basically like that and we had so much fun the whole time. It was great hanging out with friends again.

AAyee two of my biasesss i love them a loott

AAyee two of my biasesss i love them a loott. ♥️♥️♥️

So i think ten would probably really do this if he would be drunk😂