Nakamoto Yuta (NCT) imagine 2 (Osaka Pt. 1)

With suitcases in our hands, me and Yuta both stood in the entrance hall of the comfortable looking hotel,ready to check in. We just arrived in japan in osaka about an hour ago after flying for about two hours from korea.

It was around christmas and sm finally gave nct a week off after all their comebacks. They really deserved it. All they could ever think about was work, work and work. And i saw that it was tiring and stressfull even to yuta, who usually kept his problems all to himself.

Being the girlfriend of an idol isnt as beautiful as everyone always thinks. It has many ups and downs just like in every relationship. But probably the worst thing is, that i rarely get to see him even once a month just sometimes. And for Yuta its even worse. Hes always packed with a strict schedule, has a special diet and not even get to see his family back in japan.

And thats also one reason why he defenitely wanted to spent his one week holiday in japan. And since he begged me to come with him i just couldnt say no. And the thing i wanted to do the most was just spending time with my boyfriend and be with him. I really did miss his warm hugs and kisses and even the little jokes and teases about me.

And thats why we were in osaka right now, heading to our hotel room to first rest a bit before going to meet his family. His parents wanted us to stay in their house of course but since there would be very less space and we still wanted some alone time together, we decided to sleep in a hotel near Yutas families house.

"its so nice here. Dont you think?" i asked my boyfriend while walking and looking out of the window to see a beautiful view onto osaka from afar. Yuta nodded and smiled back at me with his healing smile, i am addicted to. "i know right? I missed it so much." he said while looking out of the window as well. "i have to show you so much. I can take you to my favorite places and shiw you where i went to school. You will love it." he seemed so excited, it just made me overly happy and i giggled lightly. "i love it already."

When we arrived at our hotel room, we just put our things in the corner and threw ourselves on the big double bed i would share with Yuta the whole week. Even this thought made everything in me flutter and let me get flushed. We slept in the same room a few times before but to share a bed like this, we never had the time or the opportunity, even though the 2 years we already dated.

Same as his family. I just saw them once when they came to korea to ncts first ever own concert. It was a big day for all of us but his parents were rhe nicest people and they loved the thought of having me as their daughter in law. I never felt that flustered in my life but yuta just laughed and kissed me on my cheek.

Yuta crawled to me on the bed and pulled me into a tight hug while laughing like an angel and letting me laugh as well. "i lovvee youu. You are so comfortable. I could lay forever like this." he exclaimed and looked at me with a bright face and his cute smile.

"i love you too babyy. Me too. You should just blackmail sm for getting more holidays." i joked and poked his ckeek lightly. He laughed out loud and nodded. "probably. Taeil wanted to do this once for real when he was drunk but we could stop him luckily or he wouldnt be in nct anymore." i laughed so hard and hid my head in the crook of his neck.

"god haha never let taeil drink ever again." he nodded laughing and took my hand into his. "when do we have to be at your families house?" i asked him and he looked at his phone clock. It was about 4:43 pm already. "they wanted to meet at 6 pm so we still have a bit over an hour." he said while yawning quietly.

"lets just stay like this for a while kay?" i suggested while yawning as well and rubbing his back calmingly. I felt him nodded on my shoulder and closed my eyes for a while just to enjoy being so close to my boyfriend and just feel him in my arms, smelling his amazing and unique scent and feeling his body warmth through his clothes.

I felt his steady slow breathing against my chest and started slowly forgetting everything around and just focused on yuta. And before i could even notice, i dozed off and thrifted into dreamland, just hiw Yuta did at the exact same time.

And so we both fell asleep in each others arms.

Im so whipped for yuta again since i starzed watching idol party with him and sorn

Im so whipped for yuta again since i starzed watching idol party with him and sorn. They are really so cute♥️

There will be some other parts to the 'osaka serie' so just wait😏😂