Jeon Jungkook (BTS) imagine 1

Requested by XxBeTheTaterxX

⚠️WARNING: dont read when you have issues with any form of anxiety or suicidal or self harming thoughts for self ptotection=)

The cold floor against his sweat drenched body. Tears streaming down his cheeks over and over again. It was a never ending pain. Always coming when you dont expect it. It was horrible.

With heavy sobs through his body jungkook slowly stood up with shaking legs not knowing what to do. It was all hopeless for him. No light in this world. He just wanted to feel something again. Something good and happy. Domething bright. The numbness of his body and soul would murder him one day. And the split feeling deep inside of him. He wasnt the person he used to be. The person who was loved by everyone because of his happy and goofy image. But he couldnt remember being like this. Its too long ago he felt like this.

He sloppily tripped over to the big fancy sink which was probably more worth than his old house he had lived in since a kid with his parent. The blood, which was quilling out of the many wounds he had made by himself for the millionth time about half an hour ago. He may have everything and is rich as hell but why does he feel like he had nothing at all? All his fans were at his side and they all swoon over him. They admire him. But honestly they know nothing about him. There was nothing left from the happy and bright, goofy idol he always was on stage. Nothing at all.

Drop for drop the thick blood was dripping down at the white bathroom floor and the clean sink. It was too much.

Suddenly there was a fast, strong, nearly aggressive knocking on the door and the knob of the door moved, what signalized Jungkook that someone wanted to come in.

"Jungkook! Kookie i know you're in there. Please dont hurt yourself again. Please stop and let me in, okay? Its not the right way!" the voice outside the room said very hastically but tried to sound calm.

"Jimin..." Jungkook whispered the name of the man on the other side of the door with a deep sight but didnt move at all. He couldnt. He just couldnt see him like this... In this state... Ever again.

"Kookie i know youre hearing me. Please let me in. I just wanna be there for you and help you." no response. The man in pain just didnt want to believe anything. He knew they would help him. But it was too painful. His body crumpled again together on the cold cloor and many tears started slipping again out of his eyes. Sobs shook his whole body.

There was a silence for a moment, even outside, until there was suddenly a key locking sound and teo familiar faces came face to face with Junkook. They were shook. They couldnt see him there alone, hurt, crying on the cold floor, obviously harming himself.

"Oh my gosh Kookie..." the other man named Hoseok whispered with a sad and scared face as he saw his literal brother like this. His heart was ripped and torn apart and it hurt them all. Physically and mentally. Both of his close friends ran quickly to the crying boy in the middle of the bathroom and embraced him strongly, crying in his shoulder. They were crying together. They were crying the pain away.

"Jungkook... Why?" Jimin could just whisper as he had to progress everything. Jungkook cried and cried. In the arms of his brothers he felt better. He wasnt all alone at least. And in the end they just cared so deeply for him, no matter what he did or how stupid he was. They were always there by his side. Comforting words, hands stroking up and down his back and never ending hugs. Oh how he needed these. He was desperate for being loved. And yet he still felt lonely. But better.

"i... I-i... Dont know... I... I just... C-cant-" he sobbed and stumbled over his words. His brothers in heart watched him with worry and sorrow and with love. "shhh... Its fine... You are not alone, okay?" Jimin told him over and over while their hug deepened. Thats when Jungkook nodded and tried to be convinced of this.

Jimin was right. He wasnt alone. Heck he had millions, trillions of fans who admired him, a loving family, his members, who were like brothers for him, and his dog. Amd probably even more people. They all had to care for him, right? He just didnt want to see it. It was a long way of healing. Healing his soul and his body. Healing alone is impossible. But healing with all the people he loved and who loved him, it wont be impossible anymore. It was long but worthy. And together they would succeed and be happy. All together. Forever and ever as long as they have each other.

 Forever and ever as long as they have each other

So this one is a bit darker and deeper and also sadder and i hope you all just see thia as a story and NEVER HURT YOURSELF cause all your lifes are precious and important! You are never alone and pls never give up fighting! There are always good t...

So this one is a bit darker and deeper and also sadder and i hope you all just see thia as a story and NEVER HURT YOURSELF cause all your lifes are precious and important! You are never alone and pls never give up fighting! There are always good things and people we love and who love us in life even if it doesnt seem like it sometimes♥️

So i dont really have any personal experiences in this topic but i hope it is reliable. But like BTS always says: love yourself♥️

I hope this imagine could remember you all that you are PERFECT in every single way possible. And i hope that i can make you all happy with my imagines😄♥️ that is my main goal ❤️💛💚💙💜💟💝💖💗💓💞💕💘

Qotc:
Who is your favorite solist?

-->so mine... I would probably say Taemin and Jay Park cause i love them!!