Kim Junkyu (Ygtb/treasure 13) imagine 5

The sun was shining bright on top of my black hair and let it heaten just more than it already is. The cooling wind on the other hand was a refreshing start in this beautiful day. I could hear the rustling of the trees and the twittering of all the various birds around us. Shingles crunching under the tires of our bikes while we rode through the peaceful forest.

The light laugh of Junkyu rang through the warm air and let me laugh as well. Happiness filled my whole body and i felt like screaming out of luck. I was so happy. As happy as never before.

He stretched his hand towards me and i gently put my hand into his, smiling like a lovesick puppy. Our hands swung back and forth and my heart was filled with pure joy just like junkyus. Our smiles could end wars. They could end every plight or emergency. We were so happy.

"Y/n you hair" junkyu laughed and made me aware of how crazy my hair was sticking out in every direction because of the wind whiping in our faces. My laugh shrilled across the forest and with tears in my eyes because of all the fun i had, i tried fixing my hair by shaking my head like a crazy horse just that i didnt had to let go off junkyus soft hand.

"i know i knowww its all because of this crazy wind. Stop laughing at me." that just made him laugh more. He pulled my hand closer to his face and planted a small kiss ontop of it. "you are so cute y/n"

My smile grew even bigger and a light blush covered my cheeks. "i really wanna kiss you right now but that probably wont end good." he nodded with an amused laugh. "why not try? I cant resist kissing you when you look so beautiful in this light."

My blush got even more intense and the butterflies in my stomache wouldnt stop dancing like wild animals. "stop being so cheesy kyu" i chuckled looking at him.

"i wont until i get my kiss" with a bright smile he leaned forward with his lips ready to kiss while looking at me with joy and love in his eyes. I rolled my eyes laughing and leaned towards him so that our lips briefly touched and all my senses exploded like a firework. He always let me feel like i was on cloud 100. He always let me feel so special, so loved. And because of that and many more fact, i love him so much. So unbelievable much.

But when we parted, my bicycle handlebar stumbled a bit and i had to let go off junkyus hand quickly to take controle over my bike again not to ride into the bushes. A loud laugh escaped my mouth and so did junkyu.

"you dont know how much i love you y/n" i looked at him full of love. "i love you too my little koala. Now stop or i want to kiss you again." he laughed with a nod and turned back to the front with a huge adorable smile. The rest of the day we had a lot of fun together and we never loved each other less than we did today and will always do. We are so happy.

 We are so happy

This is a very short one but i just had to write it because i was in a beautiful park yesterday and I FOUND IT SO ADORABLE IMAGINING JUNKYU LIKE THIS😍♥️

Qotc:
When did you get into Kpop?

-->so i got introduced to kpop by a friend in march 2017 but really got into it in about august 2017 and I DONT REGRET IT♥️