Park Jimin (BTS) imagine 1

Requested by Mrs__Anime

Flashback

Park Jimin. The most handsome boy alive. The heartthrob of our school and an everybodys crush. Me? Just a simple girl who goes into his class and has a crush on him. Nothing special. Just a simple plain girl not being noticed a single bit by him. It was normal for me. But i guess we all had a crush on one of these boys, right?

Why i had a crush on him? Because i knew how he really is. I did not fall in love with the Park Jimin everybody knew, no, i fell in love with the sweetest boy alive. I fell in love with the Park Jimin from three years ago. The Park Jimin from the summer camp. We did everything together there. I saw his real side. But we never talked again after this summer. It was like a dream which ended.

"Park Jimin really is a player, i mean look how he talks to that girl." my friend Minha turned to me and nodded towards Jimin and the girl he was talking to. "i heard from Andy that he hooked up with Minhee at the party of Jinyu." i shool my head while bitinh on my lips. "No he isnt. Stop listening to alp these peoppe, they dont even know him."

That was how all the conversations about Jimin turned out. Me standing up for him, even though he probably forget that i excisted. But i just couldnt listen to those bad rumors about him. He wasnt like that and i knew it.

Flashback end

"Congrats to your new job y/n. Should we go out tonight and celebrate it?" my friend Jungkook congratulated me over the phone and i just laugjed thanking him. "Sounds good. How about ypu pick me up at 10pm? I eill be ready." he agreed immediately and we said bye before i hung up.

With a happy sight i plopped down on my couch smiling from one ear to the other. I had the job. And the best thing was: Park Jimin worked there. I didnt knew it before i actually got the job, but seeing him there was just a shock.

After school ended, i tried not thinking about him anymore, my failed crush. I tried cancelling him out of my life and thoughts and i succeeded but now... Everything came back. It was such a coincidence but i couldnt stop thinking it was fate.

And still there i stood up for him. When his coworkers talked bad about him behind his back, it was me who told them to stop. It was me who still saw all the good things behind his facade and because i had seen his real personality i couldnt help but see anything else.

What i didnt know or ever noticed was that Jimin himself once or twice heard such a conversation with you and his coworkers. Of course he didnt forget you. It was one of the best sunmers he had. But he just had all these other friends and things in school. He really tried to ignore you in the beginning until you both went different ways. And he wished it wouldnt have come this way.

And when he heard how pure and good you still talked about him after all these years, it really stunned him. His heart told him from the first moment on you met that you were a good person he wanted to be together with his whole life. He had to admit it that he really liked you since that summer and especially your personality. Your brightness. How positive you always were. Your smile. How you always helped him. And even if they were young back then, his point of view on you has never changed.

And hearing this conversation, he wanted to change something. When fate was so nice to give him a second chance outside of school, he defenitely should take it. Thats for sure. There were no fake friends, no pressure. Everything was new and free. And Jimin needed to do something. So he got your number.

It wasnt long after the lunch together that you two groew closer and closer

It wasnt long after the lunch together that you two groew closer and closer. He let you show his true personality and he felt so free and good. And you just felt so in awe being with Park Jimin, the man who always had your heart and always will. And before you can even blink, you two were already dating and as happy as never before.

 And before you can even blink, you two were already dating and as happy as never before

 Sooo i hope you like thiss and that its how you imagined♥️

And gshsj jimin is such a cutie he will always be my first bias💛 ALSO LISTEN TO SIDE EFFECTS BY STRAY KIDS AND STREEAAMM

Lately i have read soooo many soulmate aus on tumblr with exo especially and im kinda obsessed haha 😂 Chen is my babyyy

Do you know any good stories (soulmate or all kind of stories) on tumblr or here with exo? (JONGDAEE haha)

Qotc:
What kind of AUs are your favorites? Like there are soulmate au, royality au, vampire au,...

-->i REALLY enjoy soulmate aus but i like royality aus as well. I JUST find it kinda weird when they are mixed creatures haha😂