Choi Jongho (Ateez) imagine 1 (1/2)

"Hey babe, you came back from your family trip? Was it good?" a handsome boy blondish hair asked me with a grin before he gave me a small peck on my cheek.

Totally perplex and shook about who this boy was and why he just called me babe and kissed my cheek, i just stood there with my mouth open, unable to say anything.

"Everything alright y/n? You seem kinda out." he laughed nervously trying to touch me but i slightly flinched, not being used to a strange boy touching me.

"wh-what? Im sorry but...do i know you?" i asked totally confused about this whole situation. One hour ago i was walking through the forest behind my parents house and now... I was at the same place but everything seemed so off.

First of all my parents. They were behaving like they havent seen me in ages but actually i have seen them just last weekend. Then my little brother joked about getting married already what confused me from head to toe because i had never even had a boyfriend in my life and then this: a random strange man appeared infront of my door when i came home. And it obviously seemed like he knew me but... Who the hell was he?

"ha ha y/n funny. Very funny. Let's just go inside. I dont want that neighbour of yours walk in on us again." he talked with a joking tone in his kind of attractive voice and pulled me inside before closing the door and pressing a short kiss unexpectedly on my lips.

I jumped back quicker than our lips even touched but the tingeling sensation in my lips stayed even after parting. It was such a weird feeling and my heart went crazy. "y/n... You can stop seriously. There are no cameras okay? I just want someone to cuddle right now. Hongjoong made us practice a lot today." at this point he sounded desperate and the tone in his voice and his big puppy eyes melted my heart immediately.

"i-i... What? I am really really confused right now and dont know who you are. Im... Im sorry." i just stuttered trying not to look the handsome man into the eyes. There was a short silence.

"You ARE serious? Did you hit your head in the forest or did something else happen? Y/n im your boyfriend jongho, please dont say you are really serious right now..." his hand touched mine and he obviously sarched eyecontact. I didnt say anything and just stared into his beautiful dark brown eyes.

"Come on lets sit down, i cant believe you actually cant remember who i am." he carefully led me to the living room of my own appartment and sat me down on the couch. His touches drove me crazy even though i have never seen him before.

"I just dont... Understand." i murmured at the verge of tears. The feeling being around him was so familiar but also strange at the same time. But i just couldnt remember.

"Hey dont cry okay? Im sure you will remember. Just rest a bit. Do you want to drink or eat something? Imma get it for you." he sat down next to me with his arms securely around me stroking them up and down calmingly. A wave of familiarness rushed through me and i suddenly got a picture of me and him at a beach laughing together and kissing in the sand away from all the people. Just us two.

My eyes automatically flickered towards Jongho and his eyes immediately locked with mine. Sorrow but also love was mirrored in them and i knew these eyes from somewhere. I just knew it.

"I know you from somewhere..." i whispered and his smile was slowly dropping and breaking my heart. "Im your boyfriend y/n... How can you forget who i am? If you hit your head on a tree it wouldnt have been this bad, am i right?" i was just confused. Who was he and why does he act like we know each other when i have never really seen him before.

Just when i wanted to say something, the door rustled and made a small 'tick' when it closed. "Huh? Did someone else wanted to come?" he asked as he stood up to check who was on the door. First a stranger who claimed to be my boyfriend and now a thief who broke into my house? What in the world was going on here?