Kim Hanbin (B. I.) (iKON) imagine 1

I dialed his number again and again but nothing. My panic raised every second and the feeling of worry was deeply inside of my heart. Where is he? He wouldnt have done something stupid, right? No he would never. He has his family, his friends, all ikonics and me. He wouldnt, i know him.

"And? Did he answer? Where could he be?" A worried Yunhyeong and Bobby were standing next to me, totally worried just like me. Jay in the corner of the room was quietly crying and all the other memvers went out searching for my boyfriend. It was a horrible moment. Not knowing where he was, what he did, how he was probably feeling.

I just shook my head. "We have to search for him..." i felt sick to my stomache. It was such a horrible feeling. I couldnt believe ghe news when i heard it. They just kicked him out of yg because of something he considered doing three years ago but didnt. Sure, taking drugs is illegal but he did not. I was there. I knew it. And freaking Seungri is still around even though he harrassed women. Korea and the law is so f*cked up.

We all split up to search for Hanbin but it was like he disappeared. He shut his phone off and dodnt answer to any of his calls or messages. Many fans went on the streets to search him and some even said they saw him at the han river. It was the only place to search for. And i knew exactly where he could be. There were only a few placed he could be but i knew which one. I just knew it. We were all so worried.

I went to the place he always went when he was stressed. A hidden place at the han river. He took me there once for a date, i remembered it clearly. Only him and me knew it. I ran the fastest i could and all the people probably all looked at me weirdly because i was just running through the park like some wild animals wanted to kill me.

And there he was. Sitting all alone next to the water in the dirt, crying. I could here his quiet sobs despite the noices of the city and the flowing water. "binie..." i sighted relieved he didnt do anything stupid. He quickly turned around his face puffy and his eyes swollen all red. His hair was hanging down messily on his forehead. He probably have cried for a long time already.

I quickly went to his side and hugged him with all my love and support right now. When he hugged me back, all his sobs broke out and he cried even more. I havent seen him like this since the last time his grandmother died. "y/n" he cried in my hoodie and let my heart break even more. I couldnt not cry at this and a few tears slipped out of my eyes as well as a sob.

"i... I did-nt d-do it... I... I didnt... Why..." he sobbed a few words but i totally understood. I nodded pressing him even closer to my chest. "i know... I know...its allright honey..." he nodded and cried and cried. "Baby you... You dont deserve this..." i whispered into his ear on what he shook his head.

"i do... I do... I had a rough time... Y-you know it. It-it was s-so hard. I..." i stroked over his back to comfort him. "i know... Its so unfair. You worked 10 years for him. But i am so proud of you okay? We will find a way together trust me." he nodded again and looked at me now.

"th-thank you" i cupped his cheeks and stroked over them to calm him down with a smile. "i love you" i whispered and pressed a small soothing kiss onto his lips. "i-i love you too" i layed my head against his and nodded. "We got this together. Dont worry."

 I said what i had to say

I said what i had to say. Hanbin is such a precious human nobody shohld even dare to hurt him because all the ikonics are standing behind his back♥️✨

I think he didnt do ANYTHINH wrong. We all dont know whats really going on behind the scenes, but lets be honwst, there are way worse things than considering taking drugs. Seeing him like this just breaks my heart😭

We will always be there for you Hanbin♥️ please just let him be the next CEO of YG😂👌

Qotc:
Whats your opinion and position in this whole case/ scandal?

-->well i said it all before but i am on hanbins side for sure. He didnt deserve this. I am so glad yg stepped down honestly. Hanbin fighting♥️